Of paintings and hopes

Between Shadows (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooo I want to start saying sorry because I lost my smartphone 2 days algo and with that I lost 2 Ch of this ff and I tried like really tried to remember what I wrote but my memory doesn't work that well sorry again so this is the little I remember believe me I tried and this comes from the woman that has as hobby go to the kitchen and then doesn't remember why she went in the first place ...so yeah Sorry about my awful grammar :P ANGIE OH BTW IF ALL THIS GOES WRONG IT'S BECAUSE I can't use the editor maybe is because of muy new cel or I don't know why so I will have to fix it after I update the ch, sorry, so if everything is a mess wait some more minutes and then refresh please

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++

 

"His hair looked soft and silky under the sunlight coming through the library window, his eyes the same brilliant chocolate-brown color as the previous 16 times I described it, his jaw looked more manly today if that is possible, his nose apparently didn't grow not even a little since the last time I saw him, his forehead ... "

 

"Yahh Bae you are ruining it for me" Jiyong said annoyed with a pout on his lips and crossing his arms.

 

"Yahhh Ji seriously if we continue with this new obsession of yours I will end up hating or falling in love with Seungri and we both know that I don't even like men, so it will have to be the first option"

 

"Impossible I don't think there is such a foolish person capable of hating Seungri that person would have to be a real idiot to hate someone as tender, kind, intelligent and fun serioursly Bae I had never met someone like him" said Jiyong recalling the beautiful morning that he has shared a few hours ago with the younger in the library.

 

"Thank you"

 

"Bae you know what I mean Seungri is so special and it makes me feel so good I've had never laughed so much in all my life" Jiyong said with a sweet smile on his face

 

"Thanks again, why don't you tell him you like him, if you want I can call Dae and ask for Seungri's number so you can call him and invite him to a date, who knows maybe Seungri is the love of your life or your destiny or something like that "

 

"Don't you dare Bae, Seungri is a friend someone special to me but nothing more"

 

"Ji if this has to do with your insecurities, I already told you that you don't lack anything you are a great man kind, sensitive, fun and don't forget attractive anybody would give his liver for a date with you"

 

"Bae we have talked about this too many times I don't need anyone, love is a door that was closed a long time ago and I will not open it again never do you heard me" said Jiyong with a voice and a face that left no room for discussion.

 

"Well, it's obvious that Seungri likes you and it's even more obvious that you're not indifferent, so what's the problem?" said Bae irritated with the position of his friend.

 

"Bae, you've said enough"

 

"Arasso arasso I'll leave it there, for now"

 

"Thank you, now can you tell me again what Seungri looked like today but in more detail" timidly asked Jiyong

 

"Good thing you have no interest in the boy" said Bae ironically divided between the annoyance with Jiyong's way of thinking but at the same time sad understanding very well where his fears came from "Well let's start, today Seungri was wearing his hair as always blond and silky but backwards very well ordered, his dark circles did not look so marked, I guess he rested well yesterday but still it would be easy to confuse him with a cute panda, he was wearing a shirt ... "

 

PRESENT

 

"Seungri" (this had to be a joke, not worse a nightmare, it is not possible that Seungri the beautiful, amazing, cheerful and kind panda is at my door so early in the morning, when I have not even washed my face, wait for a sec did I just have cleaned out my eyes's discharge in front of the guy of my dreams, God please do not let that sticky thing on the side of my mouth be drool, what should I do? what should I do? don't close the door in his face Jiyong don't do that is too cliché breathe Kwon Jiyong breathe, is air what is crashing against my chest? did I really forgot to put on a shirt before opening the door? Yes, that's so Kwon Jiyong, welcome to the world of losers, it was good to have a clean social image while it lasted, there go my illusions with Seungri to become, to become ... nothing.

 

"Ji ehmm Ji, do you want me to come back later? I don't know, it seems that nobody told you I would come, in fact I still had to arrive in an hour but I was very nervous and when I realized I was already here, but I can go, yes I will go around until it's time this area looks very interesting and and do you want me to do it? (Aigo good job Seungri you didn't look like an idiot, definitely not, aish I want to go to my house)

 

"That was so cute" said Jiyong smiling and with a special glow in his eyes thinking loudly

 

"Cute? Who? Me?" asked Seungri confused and at the same time a little embarrassed

 

"Cute? what are you talking about? I did not say anything, I'm sure of that, come in please" said Jiyong giving space for the younger to enter the apartment while Jiyong did everything possible to cover his abdomen with the door"

 

"Then I'll go and put on something appropriate wait for a moment please" said Jiyong under the watchful eye of Seungri that despite the initial nerves and shyness not even for a second had removed his eyes from the monument of adonis called Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

"Dong Youngbae, you better explain to me why the adorable, sweetly scented Seungri is in my house instead of Hara and neither you nor Dae told me about the change of plans even though we were talking for hours l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter