Of Blonde and hotties

Between Shadows (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear readers here is the new ch I hope you like it it's not edited because srl right now it's difficult to me to do it soooo sorry about my grammar and everything btw thank u so much for your comments and upvotes in this moments knowing that you really like my ff makes me feel a little better.

 

Angie

 

 

 

'Hara I can't believe I've interviewed more than fifty people and none of them fits to be the new art teacher," Ri said as he ruffled his blond hair.

 

'Ri, don't stress yourself so much, we still have some people to interview and, above all, stop drinking so much coffee that you're making me nervous, btw you're done for today, you've spent too much time in your office and a little sun would not hurt you, come on I invite'said Hara as she lifted his friend from his chair to take him to relax'

 


'You were right'

 

'As usual'

 

'This is what I needed fresh air and a delicious hot chocolate with strawberry cake I have not felt so relaxed in days Hara do you think we will find the teacher we need? William can only stay a week more I will hate that the little ones had to stop their classes just because I am not capable enough to fulfill my responsibilities'

 

'Yahhh Ri don't say nonsense nobody has worked more than you in this foundation, everyone knows it and that is why everyone loves and respect you, in my opinion none of the candidates gave the height, I think they were more interested in the good salary that we offered them that for the children, I honestly didn't see anything of empathy in them towards our little ones and they only deserve the best, I know that you will find it, just have a little more patience '

 

 

 


'A beautiful and gummy smile was drawn on Kwon Jiyong's face as he looked out the window the moment the plane stepped on Japanese land'

 

'Yahhh Jiyong we can still come back, we just have to wait for the plane to return, come on Jiyong let's think this better,' said Youngbae trying to block his friend at the plane's door with his little limbs

 

'Bae I did not ask you to come,  more than that I did almost the impossible so that you do not follow me, by the way who walks with his passport in the pocket all the time?' Jiyong said mockingly.

 

'I like being a cautious man and don't change the subject, I don't know about this coming from nowhere without contacting Seungri, I don't think it's right, what happens if he doesn't want us in his life? I mean not a single call in three years, I don't think he missed us very much '

 

'Enough Bae you're just making me more nervous, besides Seungri can't reject me'

 

'Woww Ji it is good to see that you no longer have problems with your ego'

 

'It has nothing to do with my ego Dong Youngbae, don't you know me at all? Seungri can't reject me, because otherwise I won't know what to do, I can't lose him, I don't see a life without Seungri by my side, is it that you don't understand me?' The painter replied while trying to hide the moisture in his eyes.

 

'Sorry Ji, don't be like this, let's go to our luxury hotel, let's take a rest and then we will think what to do, ok,' Bae suggested trying to cheer on his friend. '

 

 


Once they arrived at the hotel, the two young men got out of the taxi and were about to enter their hotel when, just then, Hara and Seungri went out of the cafeteria laughing and hugging when Hara noticed something.

 

'Ri I forgot my wallet on the table I will bring it wait a moment'

 

'Don't worry, I will bring it and buy some more candy for my dad,' said Seungri, smiling, entering the cafeteria again.

 

 

Once inside the hotel Jiyong and Bae were amazed at all the luxury around them and while Jiyong approached the reception Bae began to look around until his eyes fell on a face that he could not confuse in any way, the face belonged to  that girl of the news, 10 seconds later Seungri came out with a paper bag in one hand and a big smile addressed to the beautiful girl hugged her and so the two left the hotel without realizing who had witnessed their interaction with his mouth open

 

 

''Are you a fish? what are you doing with your mouth open in that way?  hurry this is your key and this is mine, let's go' said Jiyong without having the slightest idea that the man of his life, the reason for his inso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter