Breakfast?

Between Shadows (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am writing this before falling asleep so expect many orthographic mistakes sorry

Thank u so much JULIANGEL7, 2FAITH, SUPERNOVA_77 AND CHEESE14 for UPVOTE MY FF I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT YOU ARE JUST SO COOL <3<3<3 THANK U

 

ANGIE

-------------------------------------

 

The day after the funeral of little Hanna and her mother even when the earth had not even dried, Seungri's father was already taking a flight back to Japan, no words were exchanged, they both knew very well what the other was thinking, one was  blaming himself and his father saw him in the same way, there was no anger, there was no contempt, but even so Seungri's father knew that he could never look at his son who snatched his happy family in the same way.

 

When Seungri woke up he found in the dining room table a folder with his name and inside documents and a bank account card, the papers indicated that from the date onwards the house belonged to nobody but Lee Seungri and he could dispose of it in the way he wanted, to live in it, sell it, rent it out, and a credit card with his name on it and nothing else not farewell letter, no words of see you soon, no come with me when you want, when you're ready it was written.

 

Seungri did not call or receive calls from his father in the following years, neither a visit or a message with the address in Japan where he could locate him but what  arrived with an exasperating punctuality was money at the end of the month that little by little went accumulating in a bulky account that Seungri without a second would have exchanged for a call from his father and with the days that passed each time the house felt more suffocating even if Seungri was still living in it to keep the memory of his mother and the little Hanna intact it was a matter of survival to get out of there, the sadness was beginning to sink Seungri into a huge, deep black hole from where the young blond was sure he would never come out or at least not alive.

 

And that's why today three years later, although being the owner of a mansion in the best area of ​​Seoul and an account in the bank that had at least 300 thousand dollars, Seungri lived in a simple and humble one-room mini apartment that cost half of his salary as a librarian but at least it provided him with some of the peace his soul needed, at least here there were no memories that daily would be the reason for his most terrifying nightmares at night, here Seungri was Seungri the young worker of a library, lonely, silent without family without memories without guilt of being the murderer of his entire family, or at least that is the lie that Seungri told himself and lived daily.

 

---------☆--------☆----------☆0♧

 

Kwon Jiyong a handsome young man, talented, cultured, cheerful and fun with a sense of humor a bit sarcastic but no less pleasant to have around.

 

Happy yes, successful yes, a persevering person who never gives up in the face of adversity yes, all this described perfectly the image that everyone had of Kwon Jiyong a man who in front of the most difficult moment of his life came out with much spiritual strength and always a smile on the face and sometimes Jiyong acted so well but so damned well that even he came to believe the big lie he had made, but in the darkness of the night when the sun did not shine on his face, the friends were not present and the servants had retired to their rooms and Jiyong only had himself that beautiful and happy mask fell and broke into hundreds of pieces and Jiyong was free of that grueling smile, of charging all day that hopeful look, to have to pretend that everything was fine that he would go ahead that he would live his life and life would not be the one who lived him, here locked in his room with the curtain closed in the dark Jiyong could finally be the man who he really was a sad man who had lost all hope of following the profession of his dreams, traveling around the world when he finished college to see hidden and wonderful places, travel in the vacation and enjoy with his friends but above all the opportunity to love and be loved, for who Kwon Jiyong was in reality without money without family names without prestige, the opportunity to be truly seen directly towards his soul, the opportunity to have a family, children that would fill his life and that of his partner of pranks, laughter and happiness, the opportunity to grow old seeing his other half always by his side.

 

But this side of him this pathetic and miserable side of him should never be seen by anyone, the first months after losing his sight this part of Jiyong caused many to leave him and turn his back on him, even his own family, Jiyong was astonished/shattered to know that the timeshare, the blood ties were so fragile when you became a being that others considered weak, if it were not for Dami, Jiyong would not know what would be of his life today and for Dami, Bae and Top hyung the least that Jiyong could do was pretend that everything was fine that he was even happier than before.

 

Jiyong thought it was really easy to fool people with a cheap mask of happiness and a plastic smile on his face when that is what they want to see in you, from now on Kwon Jiyong's life would be a damn comedy.

 


PRESENT

 

"yahh who are you, what the hell? get away from me ert" Jiyong said as his soul returned to his body pushing with all his might to the complex of octopus that was squeezing his bones, making the other man fall to the ground.

 

"What, I was just trying to ..." tried to explain Seungri

 

"Youngbae Youngbae help me there is a ert here" shout Jiyong completely hysterical


"erted where? Yaaa I was just trying to ..." tried again to explain Seungri

 

"You even have the nerve to respond to me Yahhh Youngbae why are you taking so long to come?"

 

"Yahhh Ji what happened? Are you okay? Why are you screaming?" I got distracted by watching the music albums, and why is this guy on the floor? Youngbae asked when encountering the image a man scattered on the floor in a very unpleasant way

 

"Youngbae hit him that freak tried to take advantage of me, hugged me and almost did not let me breathe is a ert kill him Bae kill him" shouted Jiyong hiding behind his friend and pointing where he calculated he had thrown the man

 

"What are you talking about? A ert? Me?  When? How? Yahh I was just trying to comfort you because you were crying and you looked so sad," the blond said indignantly.

 

"What, Ji, were you crying?" Youngbae asked turning to see to his friend

 

"Seungri, what are you doing on the floor?" Daesung asked surprised newly arrived accompanied by Choi

 

"Dae you know this ert?" Bae asked surprised

 

"Per .. erted who? Seungri?" asked confused Daesung

 

"Yes Dae that erted try to take advantage of me in the solitude of the library, seriously we should call the police or kill him right here I don't care" scream Kwon

 

"What do you think if we all better calm down" said Top using a command but conciliatory voice


"Yes I think it's better to calm down," Daesung joined


"I'll just calm down when we're done with this freak, you know what? no one stops me, I'll do it myself" Jiyong said, leaving behind his muscular friend and walking in the wrong direction

 

"Right Ji at the right" whispered Bae

 

"Oh Ok" Ji replied

 

"No one is going to kill anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter