Come and gone

Between Shadows (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry that this chapter has taken so long and that it is so short, I have gone through a few healthy problems that now and in the future will make it very difficult for me to write and concentrate or even have the mood to write but I will do my best I'm sorry, oh and about bad grammar you already know :)

ANGIE

____________________________________

 

OMG Seungri could swear by his life that there had never been as much traffic as tonight, he was anxious, nervous and sweaty hands, every five seconds he literally had to run them through his legs to dry them (there goes your good impeccable presentation Seungri), there were only missing 7 blocks to get to the library, but NO, Seungri was not going to run, this was not one of those silly romantic movies, more than that Jiyong doesn't even love him and on the contrary his heart belonged to someone who apparently he still was waiting, by no means, this was real life sometimes you love sometimes no, sometimes you are reciprocated and sometimes sadly your heart is run over and back and forth and reversed countless times by certain painter acá un adn again and so you have to go on with your life so NO, No, no, n. , .. who was trying to fool the blond would run over the sun if necessary to make Jiyong happy and that is how Seungri left his pride and maybe more than half of his money in the hands of the more than happy  taxi driver and ran and ran as never in his life his friend needed him and he would not let him down.

 

10 minutes later, tired and sweaty to the with his heart in his throat Seungri arrived to the library (by the way when it had started to rain?) And he found a smiling face under an umbrella

 

'I knew you would come' said a smiling face

 

'It's late?' Seungri asked, wiping his face with the handkerchief his hyung had offered him.

 

'If you say it because of the lights out, the doors closed and the lack of guests, well I would say that a little.' Bae joked.

 

'Hyung, how can you make fun of me like that, I'm really a fool, I shouldn't have come so late,' the boy Salid as he hit his head


'If you still want to see the exhibition you can enter to see it just don't forget to close the door oh by the way Seungri there is a tip that I always wanted to give you but always forgot it'

 

'What is Hyung?' Seungri asked really interested

 

'Do not go through life hugging people you do not know' said the smiling older before leaving and letting the younger pass with a confused face

 
'Ok I guess hyung' Seungri responded by turning on the lights and being amazed at everything he saw around him the paintings were perfectly decorated, each section perfectly accommodated the emotions in the paintings would put the most callous on his knees.

 

Jiyong's talent was undeniable although there were many pieces that he recognized others, and that only made him admire the older and at the same time miss him

 

 

 

When Seungri was about to leave and turn off the lights he noticed that an area of ​​the library had a dim light on and soft music was heard through the windows, ok this scene was known but it would be a coincidence, it could not be thought Seungri as he walked slowly to that space in the library and the only difference with the first time was the elegant suit that the blond painter wore, and again the beautiful man looked very sad.

 


"If l you think I'm going to hug you again, you are very wrong the last time my took him days to recover," said the blond pretending to joke with his heart a little oppressed to see the beauty with a face full of tears.

 

'Seungri' Jiyong shouted with his voice full of happiness and a big smile on his face and standing up immediately upon hearing the younger's voice

 

'Did you believed that I wouldn't come or why do you look so surprised? Seungri said approaching the older giving him a warm but short hug.

 

'I wasn't sure after the other day, what I told you and the way you left ...'

 

'Jiyong hyung am I your friend?'

 

'Yes of course' Jiyong quickly replied

 

'So this is my place, supporting you, well where do we start? I want to see everything 'said the blond taking the older by the arm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter