Between shadows

Between Shadows (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hola here is the new update I hope you like it thank you for suscribe to my FF and A BIGGGG THANK U TO  KLAVIATOORKA and ELCIA_1001 FOR UPVOTE THIS FF THANK U I'M SOOO GLAD YOU LIKED IT :) oh and as always sorry about grammar mistakes my english is very basic

 

ANGIE

---------------------------------

 

The second time Seungri saw Jiyong it was again on a Sunday when the blond young man was fleeing from the noise at work, but this time it was not because of hormonal teenagers but because of the hysterical screams of Daesung who was giving his best effort to organize an A1 class event in the municipal library making all the workers and collaborators go crazy and it was in the middle of this that Seungri very quietly managed to flee the place at lunchtime without being seen by his hysterical friend / boss.

 

 

And this is why Seungri was sitting here again on the same bench of several weeks ago looking exactly at the same place where the previous time the young painter was developing his art and Seungri apparently was in luck because today again the beautiful man of crazy Orange hair was sitting in the same chair wearing a stylized and probably expensive gray v neck sweater that perfectly highlighted the white and porcelain skin of the painter making him look handsome even more than the previous time, apparently the older one was in a much better mood since he couldn't stop laughing maybe it was that or maybe the man who was sitting next to him was someone really funny, apart from attractive and muscular.

 

Even so while Seungri ate his lunch it was inevitable for his eyes to look away from  the young painter, there really was something very special about him out of his appeal that was undeniable with those bright almond eyes, that thin nose that looked like a small button and those delicate features that caused your fingers to want to move from one cheek to the other passing through his pointed and elegant jaw and lost for days in the softness of his skin, really Ri could not remember of someone that has ever made him feel these emotions with the mere fact of existing but still there was something more a "je ne sais quoi" that made it inevitable to observe and delight with each of the graceful and fine gestures of the painter that accompanied by the bright sunlight that seemed to have peeked in this cold day just to welcome the painter only increased even more if it was possible that the angelic aura that surrounded the guy and without Seungri realizing his half-hour of lunch had fly away enraptured by the presence of the mysterious man and thinking about how it would feel to have even for once the eyes of someone like the artist in someone as simple as Seungri.

 

 

"Ji don't turn around but it seems that your secret admirer came back to see you"

 

"Omg stop talking Bae, don't you see that I still didn't finish my work?"

 

"I thought you'd wanted to know that the blonde beauty came back but if you don't want to..."

 

"Arasso arasso tell me where is he?" asked Jiyong with a lot of curiosity

 

"Sitting on a bench two benchs away from us and he really doesn't stop looking at us, thinking again he is so much more attractive than it had seemed that day, I'm sorry Ji you have no chance"

 

"Thanks Bae it's always good to have a friend like you, but tell me how does he look ?"

 

"Well it's man, blond, thin, attractive"

 

"Details Bae details tell me all about my fervent admirer describe him as if you had in front of you one of the delicious dishes that always prepares for you Hyo rin"

 

"Ok ok relax Ji uhm it's a strange comparison but well let me see I'll do the best I can, our recent admirer has platinum blond hair shining like the sun in its maximum splendor not too long but neither short and perfectly fits with the color of his skin , his face is thin although he has very cute cheeks that you would probably adore to squeeze, his nose is very manly perfect size, and has funny pink lips in the shape of a heart ohh he is smiling looking here, waaa Ji he has a winning smile and his eyes are probably brown but even from here I can see how bright they are, is fairly tall, thin but not as much as you and emanates a very calm and friendly aura and maybe something melancholic oh and has a funny dark circles under his eyes that make him look like an adorable panda jajabdefinitely if you could see him he would have you eating from his hand in 2 seconds, wait I think he is getting up to go I imagine that he finished his lunch and talking about that we have to go. Top hyung is waiting for us and you know how he gets when someone is late for one of his lunches.

 

Jiyong nodded before turning his body towards where he thought his blond admirer was and put a shy smile on his face before being interrupted by Bae and practically dragged out of the par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter