Past

Between Shadows (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this is my new ff is gonna be short no more than 10 ch I hope you like it don't worry it's not gonna be angst, as always please remember spanish is my main language and sorry about grammar mistakes, is not easy to write on a smartphone.

​​​​ANGIE

--------------------------------------

 

Seungri was a handsome and reserved young man of 26 years leading a life that many could consider boring, with a job from 9 to 6 from Monday to Saturday as a librarian in the municipal library of the city there were not many surprises or emotions that happened in his lifetime.

 

From home to work, from work to home was what every day Seungri repeated over and over again, a life without emotions, a quiet life, a safe life, a monotonous life.

 

That was exactly what Seungri wanted with all his heart a predictable, lonely and if possible short life.

 

But Seungri was not always like this if we go back three years ago and we mentioned the name of the young blonde there was no person who did not know him at YG University, studying the last year of university Seungri was one of the most popular guys, a sociable butterfly, he cheered everyone's day as at the same time he broke hearts in his path.

 

Lee Seungri the eldest son of the Lee was born with a lucky star, no need to study always occupied the top positions, winning prizes here and there to the point of boredom, and with the charming personality that had inherited from his parents the success was more than assured and maybe that's why the blonde in his last year of college decided to relax and devote himself to having fun after so many years of crushing his brain after all his graduation was more than assured.

 

And it is so if in the last months you wanted to find Seungri you only had to find out where was the party of the night and more than surely the soul of that party would be none other than Seungri the Víctory of YG University.

 

But this night was different from the others Seungri should not have been at that party drinking dancing and enjoying, no this night Seungri had to take his mom and little sister Hanna to the airport so they could go to visit to his dad for the weekend who was already six months for work in Japan, but no Seungri was very busy getting drunk to hear the sound of his phone, the music was too loud for Seungri to respond to the call of his mother who was waiting with his little sister to pick them up .

 

Seungri should have responded to that call because if he had, his mother would not have had to get a taxi from the street to go to the airport, she would not have stopped a taxi driven by someone who hours before had been drinking in the company of his friends, that someone would not have been too drunk to control his reflexes, and the car would not have given 5 bells turns on the cold Seoul runway after colliding with a big cargo truck.

 

If Lee Seungri had answered that call the little Hanna of only 9 years old would not have to be witnessing the last breath of her mother to her side only to follow the same road a few minutes later. If Seungri had only looked for a second at his phone, his father would not be going happy and excited and with enough time in advance to a Japanese airport with flowers in his hands and a small stuffed panda that would never see their owners.

 

If Seungri had remembered his commitment to his family he would not be 3 days later with a black suit and a white ribbon on his arm watching as they buried in a cold and dark hole two of the most important people in his life, together with a father who could never look him in the face again without feeling that he was seeing the culprit of the destruction of his family.

 

 

 

That same day on the other side of the city in one of the most expensive and important clinics in Seoul a beautiful and talented man accompanied by his best friend were confirming the worst news of his life, in about two months the georgeous man would not see again, in two months or a few days less Kwon Jiyong would start living in a shadow world, in two months the talent and magic of the newly graduated painter would see his end.

 

 

Crying, screaming, begging, things flying everywhere was what could be heard from the other side of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter