~ VIII. Chapter ~ The secrets ~

The secret between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zummie is here with this story which maybe doesn't have any readers, but anyway, I love it ♥

Jinki, Taemin, and Jonghyun made their way outside. Soldiers made a circle around them and dragons growled watching six dragons with a man. They landed closer to others. Jonghyun took his sword and stepped in front of Jinki, he wanted to protect him. Also, Jongwoon and Jungsu were by their sides. They watched as the man got down and one of his dragons, then he walked towards Jinki and Jonghyun. He was wearing the same clothes as Jonghyun, he also had the crown like Jonghyun, just a bit more colorful. Jonghyun frowned a bit and looked at his dragons. Mahtion growled and stepped a bit forward when the man stopped and smiled. But then he bowed deeply.

“I am sorry for coming without permission and invitation… I am the crown dragon’s prince Kyuhyun… I came because I think someone would love to hear the truth…” he smiled and looked at Jonghyun who confusedly blinked.

“What… which truth?” Jonghyun asked and frowned a bit.

“It will be better if we would be somewhere else,” Kyuhyun rubbed his nape and Mahtion growled tilting his head.

“Are you scared of dragons?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrows when Failon growled and stepped closer to Kyuhyun too.

“I am not scared,” he laughed. “I just want to have privacy,” he smiled and Jonghyun looked at Jinki and others.

“I want them to know it too, I belong to this kingdom,” Jonghyun said and Kyuhyun looked at everyone but then nodded, looked at his dragons, and then sat down.

Jonghyun blinked. It confused him. Kyuhyun pointed at the place around him. “I won’t bite you and my dragons won’t attack you too,” he said and smiled.

“How can we trust you?” Jonghyun frowned and Kyuhyun’s dragons got down, bowed to him, and his dragons.

“Is this enough?” Kyu asked and smiled.

Jonghyun frowned again and looked at Jinki and soldiers with magicians. “Fine… Minho, please, leave us… I will protect the king if it will be needed,” Jjong said and looked back at Kyuhyun but sat down watching the suspicious man.

Minho blinked and looked at Jinki who nodded at Minho and sat next to Jonghyun. Soon almost everyone took a leave. On the meadow stayed just Hyun, his dragons, that weird man Kyuhyun with his dragons, Jinki, Taemin, Jungsu, and Jongwoon.

“As I said… I am the crown prince Kyuhyung, also the dragon’s prince. You, Jonghyun, you are my younger brother. You are the dragon’s prince,” Kyu said smiling and Jonghyun widened his eyes.

“What… no… it is not true,” Jonghyun shook his head.

“It is the truth… you may remember that you have a sign of being the ranger from your childhood,” Kyuhyun smiled.

“But… why… why I was… away from the… palace or what the place it should have been… where my true home is… I had… normal mother,” Jonghyun shook his head.

 

“It is a long story…” Kyuhyun took a deep breath and then he started to tell the story which should be hidden forever.

“When dragons were on the world thousand years ago… together with them the first ranger’s family was born. Then were born another six families who should stay by the side of dragons. These families lived around the whole world. When magicians tried to kill and capture dragons, they never had a chance because rangers were here to protect dragons. As you may now think, these families became royal. The most powerful king and queen were living on the hidden island. People can’t ever find it just like other islands with royal families. For the years, dragons were making families by breeding with other dragons from other islands, just like were royal families mixing among each other. It has been the tradition since the beginning. Gens were mixed, rangers and dragons became powerful year by year.

These seven islands were named: Caes, Keaser, Yonsate, Mjiri, Bjuirin, Aesekyo, and the last one Notelio.

But one day… one of the rangers betrayed Keaser’s royals and brought black magicians with kings there. It wasn’t easy and froe last breath Keaser kingdom survived thanks to quick help from Caes and Yonsate, these two kingdoms were the closest to Keaser. This ranger was Keaser’s royal prince. After that, all seven kingdoms made a decision.

Dragons were moved to the mountains around the world. And their rangers were born in the closest villages. These rangers were then by their minds led to the mountains and they were together with dragons protecting the mountains, its nature, and each other.

The first ranger from Yoncaltar was named Auripin, he came from the Aesekyo kingdom. And then you may know the story of how it continues. The tattoo, the sign for Dragon Ranger was done and the circle of life could continue. Sure, in books aren’t the information that there were more dragons and families and islands. People just aren’t enough experienced in making a long way. Us, on dragons, can see the whole world.

Every island is watching its own dragons with rangers. The most powerful island and also the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter