~ III. chapter ~

The secret between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first day of training was held the second day after meeting with Yoncaltar’s people. 


‘I felt black soul, someone was watching us,” Jonghyun heard Alcohtar’s voice in his head.


‘I knew it… the kingdom has black sheep, maybe at the palace is the black sheep… maybe between people...’ Jonghyun looked out from the cave where he was.


‘I don’t exactly know… my power isn’t that much good for this,’ Alcohtar stepped in the cave and Jonghyun his snout.


‘We have to be careful, at least I know that we won’t be watched, we were watched… but we weren’t there in full count…’ Jonghyun bit his lip and shook his head.


‘They wanted to get us… they want know us more… they want Mahtion,’ Failon came out from the deeper part of cave.


“No one exactly knows the truth… The first battle… the bigger fight where dragons were, was quick and for them chaotic. Next time they maybe would be prepared better for three dragons or four… But fifth dragon is mysterious for them. But also everyone from you… They have the worst enemies against them… we have to take a lead,” Jonghyun said loudly and looked at Mahtion who opened his eyes.


‘We can’t think about these battles, which are coming, that we have whip hand, anyway, it’s the time for leaving, training is waiting,” Mahtion said into Jjong’s head and softly growled.


Jonghyun nodded and climbed on dragon’s back. Mahtion blowed an air from his nostrils and went out from the cave when he stretched his wings. Other followed Mahtion and took off the land. The black dragon growled and they flew into the sky. They flew upper clouds. Jonghyun chuckled and pressed himself closer to dragon’s skin. He closed his eyes and when Mahtion suddenly flew head over heels down, Jonghyun straightened his body, stretched his arms and happily screamed. Five dragons roared and under them was a meadow with soldiers who looked up and stiffened. 


Jinki, Taemin, Heechul and Minho were there too. Taemin almost squeaked when he saw all dragons. Arnon made a circle over meadow along with Alcohtar. Mahtion, Taurino and Failon landed on the place which was prepared for them. At that moment, people around them felt something. Two mages came but also something more.


“Good morning,” Jonghyun smiled from ear to ear and giggled. “Arnon and Alcohtar made a barrier around us, no one will watch this training and no one from us will be wounded,” he added when two dragons landed too.


“That’s amazing,” Jinki smiled and looked at Minho.


“So, train first small battle, dragons against soldiers and then will be collaboration trained,” he nodded.


“Yes, Your Majesty,” Minho saluted and shouted his orders to soldiers.


“Jungsu, Jongwoon, you’ll join soldiers in training… the Ranger will say, how he wants it, how he imagines today’s training,” Jinki smiled.


“I have an idea, what about a battle where dragons and soldiers would be against me and mages,” Hyun smiled.


“I agree, great idea,” Jungsu smiled and nodded.
“Okay, but now, time for the battle,” Jinki smiled when Hyun grinned.


Dragons got on their places and Jonghyun jumped down from the dragon. He took his two swords. Taurino growled and roared.


“Offensive starts!” Minho shouted.


Soldiers looked a bit confusedly when dragons didn’t make any move and only Jonghyun walked towards them. Mages got ready and Jungsu made first spell which he sent at Jonghyun’s direction.  Jonghyun just crossed his two swords and chopped with them to sides. The push was made and it was thrown at soldiers. Jongwoon made a barrier and Jungsu attacked with stronger spell. Failon growled and blowed flaming balls and Arnon sent glacial push.


Jongwoon widened his eyes, Jonghyun giggled and Jungsu had to join Jongwoon for stronger spell. They made for everyone strong armour and ice with fire just touched them and nothing happened. Jjong pouted and dragons growled, but then Jonghyun smirked and soldiers got a courage when they ran toward dragons and Hyun.


Minho was by their side and dragons made some new formation. Mages and Minho attacked Jonghyun who started using his both swords. Soldiers had an advantage against ice, fire and lightings, but they were surprised when Alcohtar used water and their legs were suddenly like stones. It didn’t last long. But dragons surely enjoyed it and kept their powers aback because this wasn’t serious fight. Even Mahtion didn’t use his magic, if he would do it, soldiers’ armours will be easily destroyed.


Jonghyun hissed a bit. He never fought against two strong mages. Meanwhile Jongwoon was protecting themselves, Jungsu and Minho tried defeat Jonghyun. But young Ranger didn’t give up. When Minho knocked a sword from Hyun’s left hand, the ground under Minho shook. Minho widened his eyes and he had to jump away a bit. Jungsu sent at Jonghyun’s direction three flaming balls. Hyun just raised his sword and balls got into it but on that moment Jongwoon waited and made a quick spell.


Jonghyun didn’t have a time for protecting himself, but he just crouched and rolled a bit away. Jongwoon widened his eyes and Jjong giggled when he sent lightings against them. Thanks to armour they were protected and they collaborated at the next attack. Jonghyun took a breath and jumped a bit back when big stone grew from the ground and mages with general had to step back. Hyun blowed his sword at the direction of the stone and it got cut into few pieces of little stones. These stones rotated around Jonghyun and then he sent it against mages with Minho. They easily protected themselves but Jonghyun attacked them again with a ball which they couldn’t identify. 


Jungsu made strong barrier and the ball was flying over the barrier. Then it slowly landed on it and Jongwoon widened his eyes when the ball became a part of the barrier and they suddenly felt uneasy. Their breathing became heavily and they had to hold their necks. 


“S-stop… please…” Jungsu choked and Jonghyun clapped his hands twice.


Everything stopped and got back. They could breath and dragons weren’t fighting against soldiers though they were more likely playing with soldiers just like they were mice. Hyun walked for his fallen sword and smiled.


“I never used it… I am sorry, I thought that it will protect you, that spell which we used, but it seems that under your own barrier you can’t be protected,” Hyun smiled and put his swords to his belt.


“It was very nice fight,” Jinki clapped and Taemin’s face changed from worrying face and stew to happy face.


“Can I go now to dragons? It should be break now, right?” he giggled when Jonghyun laughed.


“You can go, my prince, we scared you, didn’t we?” Hyun smiled and titled his head on one side.


“He never watched a fight, only training, this was his first fight he saw,” Jinki smiled and Taemin’s hair.


“No! I wasn’t scared!” Taemin pouted and ran to Failon.


The red dragon looked at a prince and titled his head on one side, but softly touched Min’s hip. Minnie laughed and hugged the dragon. Failon lay down and Taemin got on his back. Jinki widened his eyes but Jonghyun smiled at him.


“Trust Failon, Your Highness, he won’t hurt him, where is your advisor Kibum?” he chuckled.


“Kibum was glad that he didn’t have to go with us, he is still scared of dragons,” Jinki shook his head and smiled.


“I see, yes, he was pretty scared, but dragons mean no harm when I am with them, they know their places, they won’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter