~VII. Chapter ~ We got you

The secret between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Magicians were trying to find and defeat dragons and both magicians who were quick and not an easy target. Another two magicians appeared and Jinki took Jonghyun’s side. He was fighting with the king and Jonghyun paid the attention to the black magicians. One ranger and four magicians who are trying to get your life. It wasn’t fun. Three magicians were helping with the fight against the dragons with Jungsu and Jongwoon.

They heard loud bang. Three towers were in fire and dragons growled. ‘Failon was almost wounded,’ Alcohtar talked to Jonghyun in his mind when Hyun hissed and sent fire at the direction of the black mage who smirked and used his bigger power. Jonghyun hissed and made stronger barrier.

Soldiers were trying to get dragons down with big bows and spears. Jungsu and Jongwoon had full hands of it. Jongwoon had to jump down from Failon, luckily there was Arnon who caught him in his claws and Jongwoon got on dragon’s back. Spears, fire flying stones and magic was flying over and over trying to get down dragons. Alcohtar was looking after Failon, making sure that this dragon will have easy way to find Kibum with young prince. Jungsu jumped down on Mahtion to help this dragon. Later Jungsu and also Jongwoon jumped down because black magicians were making problems.

Three dragons made themselves invisible. Growled and continued with destroying the bows but it was difficult for them because soon black magicians made barriers around bows. Mahtion growled and sent an acid against it. Alcohtar helped Failon with one barrier.

“Give up, ranger,” black magicians in front of Jjong hissed and used their big powers.

“Never,” Jonghyun hissed and used slightly black magic what caused surprise of black magicians and they had to take steps back.

‘Failon, where are you?’

‘There are strong barriers over every tower, it is on fire, it is hard to look through it!’

Jonghyun hissed and ground was shaking. Hyun used his both swords and made a barrier over himself.

‘Alcohtar, I need you,’ Jonghyun told to his black-white dragon which growled and got back on the meadow with magicians, kings and ranger.

Alcohtar was still invisible when it landed on the meadow. This dragon used its black magic which was thrown against the magicians who got surprised at the sudden attack and they made strong barrier.

‘Arnon, help Failon, show yourself…’

‘Mahtion, keep your eyes on soldiers…’

‘Failon, use more fire…’

As soon as Jonghyun told to his dragons his commands, he threw big push with fire at the direction of black magicians who disappeared and Minhun was thrown away thanks to Jinki who had more strength. Jonghyun frowned and looked around.

‘We need help, please,’ Jonghyun heard Jungsu’s thoughts.

‘I will send Alcohtar,’ Jonghyun told him and nodded at the direction of the invisible dragon.

Alcohtar growled and flew to the sky and then took the direction of the place where three magicians were fighting against Jungsu and Jongwoon. Alcohtar showed himself and attacked black magicians. Four magicians appeared around Jonghyun and Jinki. Jonghyun growled and looked at Jinki.

“Your Majesty, stay behind me, please, I will take care of us both,” Jonghyun said and sent lightings at the direction of one black mage.

Then he made strong barrier and felt as against it was pushed big push. He growled and made also big circle of fire and water balls which he sent at the direction of black magicians. The fight among dragons, magicians, Jonghyun and soldiers seemed to be not ending.

At one moment suddenly Jinki screamed when one of the black magicians threw his power at him. Jonghyun stiffened and Jinki screamed in pain. Something bit its claws into Jinki’s skin when the king screamed and his body was suddenly quickly loosing consciousness. Jonghyun growled.

“You…” he hissed when black magicians smirked.

Everything around them was in fire. Meanwhile dragons were together with Jungsu and Jongwoon almost in win, Jinki was hurt badly. And then it started. Jonghyun’s eyes sparkled, his skin was glowing and ground started shaking. Dragons roared. When Jonghyun’s anger was growing more and more, something more was growing inside him too. Something what was hidden already for so long and it waited exactly for this moment. Jonghyun’s eyes turned into dragon’s eyes, on his head appeared the crown with dragons and also his clothes changed into different. He looked like a dragon prince.

Black magicians suddenly screamed in pain when something was burning them from inside. Before Minhun was grinning, he thought that he is going to win this, but he was wrong, now he was watching it and he wasn’t sure what to do. Jonghyun was pissed so much, they hurt someone whom he should protect, he failed, but no, he will save him. His king can’t die. On his back appeared bigger sword which he took and sent push with acid at the direction of magicians who screamed in pain.

Something big was forming by their side. It was like dragon with ten heads. And this dragon roared and bit their necks. Jonghyun growled and ran against one black magician who tried to run away. He was thrown against the stonewall and he screamed in pain when Jjong’s sword pierced his chest through and through.

“You… rote in hell,” Jonghyun growled and the black magician was burnt on fire.

Minhun was watching it in fear. Soldiers made their steps away when they saw big dragon with ten heads. Other black magicians, who tried to defeat dragons and Jongwoon with Jungsu, were beaten up. Jonghyun turned and looked at Minhun, his eyes were dragon’s, Hyun’s eyes pierced Minhun who threw sword away and his legs were trembling, he bit his lip and took steps back till he didn’t fall on his .

“S-spare me!” Minhun shouted and bit his lip.

Jonghyun glared at him and took deep breath. He growled softly but made his way to Jinki.

“My king… I will save you,” Jonghyun whispered and ran his hand down to Jinki’s chest and started to talk in foreign language.

Jinki was conscious and he was watching Jonghyun. The Range surprised him so much. His chest wasn’t raising up and down as much as Jonghyun’s. Jonghyun was trying to heal the wounds which were on Jinki’s body, the most of the wounds were invisible. The dragon with ten heads disappeared. On the battle field were dead black magicians and trembling king to whom came Mahtion, Arnon and Alcohtar with Jungsu and Jongwoon. Jonghyun completely forgot about his red dragon because he needed to help to Jinki.

“J-Jonghyun.”

Jonghyun snapped his head at the direction of Jinki who raised his hand to him. Jonghyun blinked and took Jinki’s hand slowly helping him to sit up. “My king… don’t move so much,” he whispered when Jinki touched Jonghyun’s cheek and looked at his crown.

“Y-you… you are… dragon’s prince?” Jinki whispered and Jonghyun blinked. “What? No, I am the ranger, now please, lay down,” he whispered but Jinki just shook his head and connected their lips before he fell unconscious.

Jonghyun was left speechless. He couldn’t talk, couldn’t make any word. And at that moment, every tower was falling down. Jonghyun even totally forgot about Taemin and Kibum, fortunately, there was still Failon who wasn’t confused or busy.

 

Failon was looking for Taemin and Kibum for so long. He had some problems with one of the black magicians, but there was Alcohtar who got his back. Failon needed more time but fire was eating towers quickly. There were also barriers. He growled with anger and let out a roar. But then every barrier fell apart, Jonghyun killed black magician who was in charge of the barriers. At that time he heard voices. These voices came from one tower which was a bit far away.

Failon growled and pulled his wings a bit to his body as he quickly flew do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter