~VI. Chapter ~ We will get them

The secret between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was sitting in front of Jinki in Jinki’s office. Jinki was trying to pay an attention to the documents which he had in front of him. He had to make a strategy. He had Jonghyun here, no one else, they wanted to make it together and then let others know about their plan.

“Your Highness… we are going to get them…” Jonghyun said softly and watched the king in worry.

“What if… what if they would get you…” Jinki whispered and bit his lip not looking at the ranger.

“Dragons will be by our side, that king may try everything to get me… I think that they will count with an attack,” Jonghyun sighed, stood up and walked behind Jinki when he put his hands on king’s shoulders. “Your Highness… they know that one dragon is out… Taurino isn’t in good condition but they still didn’t see our whole power… Three dragons can make themselves invisible,” Jonghyun smiled and Jinki raised his head looking at Jonghyun’s eyes.

“Invisible?” he blinked and Jjong nodded.

“Yes, Mahtion, Alcohtar and Arnon, they are my strong dragons… Alcohtar can use black and white magic, but it is hard to use it when we didn’t have any proper chance to train it,” Hyun sighed and shrugged.

“That is scary,” Jinki sighed and run his hand in his hair.

“Should I call in mages and general?” Hyun asked and Jinki only softly nodded when Jonghyun squeezed his shoulder and walked to the door when he called for a servant and told him to get Jongwoon, Jungsu and Minho.

The servant bowed and ran away. Jonghyun walked back to Jinki and his head when Jinki blinked and looked at Jonghyun who gave him smile. “Your Majesty, you’re not alone at this, I’m by your side, I will always be,” he smiled and Jinki blushed a bit looking at the side.

Three men entered, after knocking on the door, the office and Jonghyun took a step away from Jinki who looked up at Minho, Jungsu and Jongwoon. “Take a seat, please,” he said and they bowed while they sat down just like Jonghyun.

“Well… we have to go together there, but we can’t take everyone… soldiers… General, make sure that soldiers are on their places… we need our borders to be in secure,” Jinki looked at Minho who nodded.

“As you wish, Your Highness,” Minho nodded when Jinki looked at Jonghyun and gave him a small gesture to make his own decision.

Jonghyun nodded and looked at Jongwoon. “I want you to fly on Failon… there can be a barrier over the castle, I need you to get in… Failon has strong fire, none barriers can make it thanks to it,” Hyun smiled and Jongwoon nodded.

“I would love to make a couple with Failon,” Woon smiled when Hyun smiled back and looked at Jungsu.

“You will go with Alcohtar… he can make himself invisible just like Arnon and Mahtion… don’t worry, you will be also invisible with him… his magic is strong oh and… cooperate with him when he is using black or white magic, it is his possibility, he can easily turn enemy’s magic into his own and send enemy’s magic against them just like his… it is like if you throw fire orb at me, I will send it back with added power of mine, for example fire with acid,” Jonghyun grinned when Jungsu blinked but nodded.

“That sounds very interesting… I’ve never heard about it before,” Jungsu smiled and shook his head.

“Well, it is only for dragons I guess,” Jonghyun grinned and looked at Jinki.

“We will go on horses, I will take Mahtion and Your Majesty will take Arnon… when we will arrive to the castle, we have to let horses turn into dragons and let them to destroy a barrier first… then we can fight…” Hyun smiled.

“That is good strategy… we can’t make better plan, we have to find them soon,” Jinki sighed and nodded.

“It would be the task for Failon, so I need you, Jongwoon, to distract magicians and other things, they can be ready but not so much,” Hyun smiled and looked at the mage who nodded smiling.

“I agree on it,” Jongwoon smiled and Jinki looked at them and then at his hands.

“I hope that everything will turn out well,” he bit his lip when Jonghyun took his hand squeezing it.

“Your Highness, we will work hard to get them back… to get the prince back home, he belongs here, not there, they will pay for it,” Jjong smiled softly and warmly at Jinki who raised his head up and looked at two beautiful brown eyes which were changing into the blue ones.

 “Your eyes… are changing…” Jinki whispered when Jonghyun chuckled. “Well, let’s say that I can do magic just like my dragons,” he smiled when Jinki blushed and looked at magicians and general.

“Alright…. So, you can go for now, get ready and we can leave in an hour, we won’t wait, we need to get them back, right?” Jinki smiled softly.

“YES, YOUR MAJESTY!” three man shouted, stood up, saluted and bowed.

Jinki got startled a bit, frowned and showed them to go away. But also gestured to Jjong that he should stay here. Jonghyun didn’t move from his seat and just watched as three men left the office when he then looked back at Jinki who bit a bit his lip and looked down. “Your Highness? Is there something else you want to discuss with me?” Jonghyun smiled kindly and tilted his head on one side.

“I… um… yes I guess… I am just kind of…. Calm when you are around… can you stay here?” Jinki looked at the ranger who blinked surprisingly at his king’s order.

“As you wish, Your Majesty, I will stay with you, always by your side,” he nodded smiling when Jinki smiled shyly and ran his hand in his hair. “I just…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter