~V. chapter ~

The secret between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At one moment Jonghyun used spell which caused that big beast with horns appeared. It growled and jumped against black mage’s neck. Others four were surprised because they didn’t expect this. Jonghyun smirked and Jongwoon took it as an opportunity to attack. Second one mage was thrown among flames which ate him slowly. He was screaming and yelling, dragons roared and two black souls flew to the sky… not even to the sky… just into Mahtion who roared in winning and three black mages had to swallow. They didn’t count with this… They never met some dragon which was like this. What it was?! They were… surprised and it was truly their mistake. Jonghyun seemed to be weak Ranger in their eyes, but now… they saw it… just now… he was just… like a cat which is playing with a mouse.

But then something hit Jonghyun. Just right into his soul and heart. His swords almost fell on the ground and he had to keep his balance. Also dragons roared in anger and in small pain. Jongwoon looked and Jonghyun surprised and also Jinki took steps back. What it was? One of the black mages took it as an opportunity and attacked Jonghyun with beast. But the Ranger was in anger. He felt it.. someone had hurt his one dear dragon

Jonghyun growled and his eyes showed daggers into beast’s head. The beast roared in pain when fire was eating in. Jonghyun just made it burnt.

Black mages opened their mouths surprisingly and Mahtion blowed acid at them. Failon roared and set them on fire. Mages shouted, screamed in agony and the king stopped in his place hissing. From somewhere appeared another black mage when Jonghyun and Jongwoon prepared another spell but the mage just took the Erunis’ king.

“It’s not the end!” the king shouted and he and the black mage disappeared.

Soldiers, when they saw that their king is away, widened their eyes and disappeared as well. They could only run and they were lucky that dragons didn’t fly after them though they maybe were hungry.

‘Taurino is injured…’ Mahtion growled angrily and his eyes shone in anger.

Soldiers were happy but the happy noise turned into silence when dragons and Ranger seemed to be still in their anger.

“Ranger?” Jinki called out but Jonghyun didn’t make any move.

He tried to get in his mind closer to Taurino or Alcohtar. But his dragons were probably too much busy with themselves. Also Arnon wasn’t ready to have a mind talk. Jinki felt a tense in the air. Jonghyun bit his lip and closed his eyes.

“Jonghyun?” Jinki tried it again when the silver haired man got startled a bit and blinked in confusion turning his face towards Jinki.

“I’m sorry…” he said bowing and another one feeling was getting into him. And this feeling wasn’t good.

Jinki was watching him confusedly but slowly walked to him and put his hand on Jonghyun’s shoulder when he squeezed it. Jonghyun tensed up a bit and froze in his place. Also dragons were a bit tensed and it made Jinki and Jongwoon unsure. They exchanged the looks and then…

“We have to go. Now…” Jonghyun said quickly and Mahtion growled spreading its wings as Jonghyun quickly got on his back.

“Jonghyun, what for the hell happened?” Jinki looked more desperately.

“Taurino got hurt…seriously… and in the palace is a traitor,” Jonghyun said and Mahtion growled when he took off the land.

Jinki turned pale, Failon roared and crouched more in front of Jinki. The king blinked but also got on dragon’s back when Jinki took deep breath and Failon followed Mahtion on the way. Jinki gave a gesture to Jongwoon who got it and looked at the soldier.

“Let’s go home, you did well, the king is proud all of you,” he smiled and bit his lip a bit.

What for the hell was happening? He didn’t know but got on his horse and urged him to gallop when the soldiers were in their little winning mood but also scared mood… what made their king and the ranger go away so quickly after the end of the battle? Few of soldiers were really unsure and confused. But they were alive so at least something was good.

 

~ Meanwhile on the field of another battle ~

Taurino’s energy was being because of beast. Arnon attacked it but it got worst for Taurino. The black magic beast used Taurino as its cover. Arnon growled, roared and… suddenly was invisible. Beast was surprised and was surprised more when something caught its throat and claws which burnt icily its skin ed into its skin. The black beast screamed in pain and let go of Taurino. Black dragon fell on the ground with painful roar and the world around him was spinning. He was wounded badly. Everything was hurting him and couldn’t make any move nor help himself with healing.

Alcohtar roared and growled at once collaborating with Jungsu when they both hit black mages who couldn’t react quickly and they were hit with the strong power which made their stomach turns and their skin burnt. It wasn’t just simple burn it was ice burn and they saw the death glare which was sent against them by the white dragon. Arnon.

Two dragons were totally pissed off, the ground was shaking and Minho had to step back when he almost lost his own balance. Seonjae hissed and shouted at his generals but something caught his generals. It was something green… stolons of some flower which suddenly appeared from nowhere. The king swallowed like he had some dry dumpling in his throat and took deep breath. Another stolon came out and caught the king who screamed when it caught him right around his neck. He choked and Arnon growled in winning tone. Minho and Jungsu watched it in disbelief and then Alcohtar roared and sent watery orbs at the direction of mages who just opened widely their eyes and tried to protect themselves. But the watery orbs weren’t just made from water, but also from something more.

From the water jumped big beast when the black mage with red hair tried another spell. But he wasn’t successful. The beast stuck its claws into mage’s neck and pulled it apart. Another mages took their feet on their shoulders and tried also help to their king who was now a bit pale and also almost blue because of the stolon which was choking him.

‘Arnon, Alcohtar, get your asses back to the palace, as quickly as you can, go back!’ the voice suddenly said in dragon’s heads, it was Mahtion, his energy was deeply resentful.

‘We have to go,’ Arnon looked at Jungsu who blinked. ‘Something is happening in the palace,’ Alcohtar added and roared.

Generals and the king were thrown through whole battle field. Taurino screamed in pain and growled pai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter