~ IV. chapter ~ The Fight Time

The secret between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The training was held every second day. Soldiers were taught to collaboration with dragons and mages. They got into two teams. In first was Jonghyun with Failon, Mahtion and Jongwoon. In Minho’s team were Jungsu together with Arnon, Taurino and Alcohtar.

Soldiers were split into these two teams and trained very hard. Jonghyun and dragons were careful and tried to find out the black sheep in the palace, but it was hard for them and no one knows when Erunis will make a move.

It has been a month since people get to know that dragons are by their side. Jonghyun was getting better with his powers, thanks to Jungsu and Jongwoon he was able to fight very good. Dragons were proud of their Ranger and they proudly watched him.

But as Jinki thought, nice days were ending slowly. That day seemed to be good. Sun wasn’t shinning too much, it was more like cloudy day. Dragons and Jonghyun were in their little home among mountains. They took a break.

‘Danger…’ Jonghyun suddenly heard in his mind when he jumped on his feet and looked at his dragons who were already up and they were growling.

“They made moves… where?” Jjong asked and looked at Mahtion when he walked to him.

‘They are getting to the borders from two directions… Milonis and Eurunis…’ Mahtion’s eyes were red.

“What?!” Jonghyun shouted but got on Mahtion’s back when the dragon stretched it wings and Hyun fixed his two swords.

‘Me and Failon are going to inform the palace, go first…’ Alcohtar growled softly and Jonghyun nodded, but then five dragons flew to the sky.

Jonghyun hissed a bit and Mahtion’s speed was becoming more and more quickly.

‘We will take the side of Erunis offensive… We have to keep them in their place…’ Jonghyun told to his dragons in their minds when growling was heard.

‘Arnon, Taurino… go! And do your best, I believe you…’ Hyun looked at white dragon and then at black dragon.

Both dragons growled and separated from Jonghyun with Mahtion.

‘Mahtion, it’s in our hands now,’ Jonghyun closed his eyes and pressed his body more to dragon.

‘In our powers, I don’t have any hands,’ Mahtion blowed an air and then head over heels flew down.

Jjong had to held more on dragon’s thorns. Mahtion growled and they were soon circling over huge meadow. Under them were Erunis’ soldiers. They also saw black magicians and the king.

‘They took five black magicians… do you think that in Milonis they have also black magicians?’ Jonghyun bit his lip when Mahtion landed behind the hill when he spreaded his wings.

‘It isn’t possible… black magicians aren’t common in these past days… I think that they put two or three from Erunis there… they will use more power here…’ Mahtion said.

‘You mean… they will think that we will use dragons for this battle and in other battle will go only magicians?’ Jjong blinked.

‘Look… they are five… we are five… this is going to be hard fight,’ Mahtion growled and Jonghyun jumped down from his back.

‘So… what is our strategy?’ Hyun blinked.

‘Making red circle… it will keep them for a while and we will see how much strong are their mages… it will keep them till others will come,’ Mahtion looked into Hyun’s eyes. ‘Be careful, Jonghyun… one mistake and Yoncaltar is forever in dark,’ Mahtion blowed an hot air at Jonghyun’s direction and flew to the sky again.

‘Be careful you too,’ Hyun sighed and took his both swords.

He slowly walked up on the hill and hid behind big stone. He called his bow and arrows. It was shinning with purple and red colors. He extended the bowstring, put three arrows and looked up at the sky where he saw big shadow. Like shadow… Hyun took deep breaths and then shot up the arrow. At the moment Mahtion blowed a fire… but it wasn’t just some regular fire. It was acid and poison. It was falling over Erunis’ force.

Black magicians raised their heads and shouted. They made a barrier and looked at every direction. The Erunis’ king frowned. They even didn’t have any chance to cross the borders more and they knew about them! So much horrible for him… but he knew… once this battle will be at its end… it will be him who will laugh…

“Show yourself! Don’t be such a milksop!” Minhun yelled and hissed.

Soldiers shivered and looked up… they saw him… shadow… dragon was circling over them just like a vulture. And they didn’t know this dragon… it made them more surprised. Mahtion roared and Jonghyun shot another one arrow, but at the direction of barrier. Barrier was strong enough, but poison was unyielding. It encircled the barrier and made another barrier. But barrier through which soldiers nor magicians could get out. Mahtion roared again and Jonghyun smirked. His eyes turned into black shadow, sparkled and became slightly blue.

‘How long it will keep them?’ Hyun asked.

‘It will depend how much strong are their black mages…’ Mahtion roared and flew down a bit when he looked at the magicians who were trying spells on their magic.

The barrier seemed to be strong, but when one of the mages tried only a bit open it… he was burnt… it burnt his skin and he screamed. Mahtion growled and Jonghyun smiled happily.

‘We are on the way, in few minutes… I used a bit of transportation…’ Jonghyun suddenly heard Failon in his mind.

‘Great, but don’t use more of your energy, there are five black magicians, we are keeping them in their place,’ Jonghyun said back and took another one arrow.

Mages under the barrier became angry. Mahtion roared and blowed at the barrier another acid which got together with barrier. Jonghyun chuckled when the king almost cracked because of anger. Hyun shot arrow and he heard something coming. Over the meadow fell another shadow. At that  moment acid and poison were thrown away as the black magicians used better spells. Jonghyun climbed up on the high rock and jumped. He closed his eyes, made a flip and landed on Failon.

“My dear brother,” Jonghyun whispered and his red dragon which growled softly and circled over the meadow.

Jonghyun saw lots of soldiers, Jinki and Jongwoon. Minhun frowned when he saw them. He looked around but didn’t notice another three dragons. Failon and Mahtion growled and Jonghyun jumped from Failon’s back when he leaped in front Jinki.

“We were able to keep them in their place for while…” Jonghyun looked at Jinki who nodded.

“Good job, let’s kick their asses,” Jinki smiled.

“Because they are five black magicians… I suppose very much strong… Jongwoon… we have to keep them in five… in one circle… Your Highness, be careful around Minhun, I guess that he would like to fight with you… and soldiers!” Jonghyun raised his voice looking at men who straightened their back. “Show to their soldiers that you are strong enough to stay by the side of your king, show them that they made a mistake if they will try to defeat you!” Jonghyun said firmly and raised his hand with bigger sword.

“For our King!”

“For our King! For God’s sake of Yoncaltar’s people! For our families!”

They all shouted and Hyun looked at two dragons which roared and the ground shivered a bit. Erunis’ king raised his eyebrows mumbling something but then he shouted at his soldiers. They looked at the dragons, they weren’t sure… And terrified shape on their faces when Failon blowed big fire ball at their direction.

“Attack!” Jonghyun shouted and soldiers from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter