Chapter 1

Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

Soonyoung lets out a long sigh while hanging his head in defeat as he plopped himself down on his bed once he got inside the hotel room that he was sharing with Jihoon. While Jihoon was in the bathroom enjoying a steaming hot shower, this left Soonyoung to be able to sit on his bed while thinking about how no matter how hard he tried, Jihoon would always brush his advances off like they annoyed him recently which left Soonyoung to start wondering if he should stop trying to cling onto the other. Maybe Jihoon was starting to get sick of him, but Soonyoung was too dull to realize sooner. He’s never really sat down and let this worry get to him, thinking that Jihoon was simply playing hard to get lately because he was having fun teasing the dancer, but today after the long day, he started to wonder if Jihoon truly hated his advances and that if he did, maybe Soonyoung should stop or at least tone them back a notch.

“Does he actually want me to stop?” Soonyoung questions to himself before he moved to mess up his hair and fall back onto the bed to look at the ceiling while listening to the soft humming that was coming from the bathroom.

What Soonyoung wasn’t aware of was that while Jihoon was in the shower, he was standing underneath the water with his arms stretched out in front of him, hands placed on the tiles in front of him leaning on them. Letting the hot water hit the top of his head and fall down his and legs, all the way down to his feet. He let out a long sigh feeling the water pressure that wasn’t too harsh, but not too soft on his skin which allowed his muscles to relax more after using them so much during the concert.  

Jihoon couldn’t help, but let his thoughts wander to how Soonyoung tried to put his arm around him, but he got too embarrassed at the action so he moved to remove Soonyoung’s arm. It’s not like he didn’t like the affection, but he also knew that he was supposed to be the cold man from Busan. However when it came to Soonyoung, he couldn’t help, but feel flustered and want to move in and snuggle in towards the other man’s warmth which he was already too emabarrased to do or deal with.

“It’s not like I don’t like his affection… it’s just… embarrassing. That ing stupid choreographer…” Jihoon mumbles.

Letting out a long sigh he simply started to hum the melody of ‘Thanks’ while he moves to massage shampoo into his hair.

Once Jihoon finished his shower, he moves to get dressed and walks out of the shower while drying his hair with a small towel before he looks up to be met up with the sight of his boyfriend who fell asleep on top of his covers on his bed. He had one arm draped over his eyes while the other one was placed on his stomach. When Jihoon sees this, he blushes slightly at the sight of Soonyoung’s robe that he was wearing was slightly open, exposing a part of his milky white stomach and his hardened chest due to the amount of dancing the other man did.

Jihoon let the towel drape over on top of his head before he moved to walk towards Soonyoung while debating if he should wake the other up to get him to get underneath the covers or if he should just let the other be. Jihoon simply decided that Soonyoung should at least get under the covers considering that the A/C was on and the last thing that anyone wanted was for Soonyoung to get sick before their next schedule.

“Soonyoung-ah.” Jihoon says in a soft voice while moving to bend over the other to grab a hold of his sheets from the edge and pull it back so that the other would simply just have to roll over to the other side..

“Get underneath the covers at least.” Jihoon continues after Soonyoung doesn’t move or respond besides letting out a brief a groan.

Soonyoung simply let out another groan and moved to roll onto the side that Jihoon removed the sheets from, but before Jihoon could cover the other with the sheets, a pair of strong arms moved to grab a hold of him and pull him down so that he fell on top other.

“You smell good.” Soonyoung simply says in his tired voice while burying his face into the other’s hair.

“S-Soonyoung-ah.” Jihoon gasps while trying to break free.

“No stop… lay here with me. I’m cold. Please?” Soonyoung says as he tightens his grip on the other.

Jihoon was going to try to break free, but he couldn’t help, but cave and snu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter