Chapter 2

Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One’s POV

Jihoon stepped out of the bathroom while wearing a pair of black nike sweatpants and an oversized yellow sweater before realizing how quiet the room was. When he looked around, his usually lively boyfriend was nowhere to be seen which caused him to be confused on the other’s whereabouts. Jihoon shrugged as he simply brushed off the thought and proceeded to grab his phone, wallet and key to slip into his pockets before he slipped on his shoes.

“I’ve still got ten minutes…” Jihoon mumbles to himself as he checked his watch.

Letting out a sigh, he left the room and ventured off to Jeonghan and Hansol’s room which was just down the hall, not really sure what to do for the next 10 minutes considering he didn’t want to remain in his own room for once.

Jihoon knocked on the door when he arrived to be greeted by the sight of Jeonghan in basketball shorts and a grey worn out hoodie with his hair slightly damp, assumingly caused by the older just having gotten out of the shower.

“Morning Jihoon-ah~ What brings you here?” Jeonghan asks with a smile before stepping aside to allow the producer slip past him and walk in.

“Morning hyung. I finished washing up and had time to spare so thought I’d come say hi and walk down with you guys, if you don’t mind that is.” Jihoon simply replies before he sits down on a bed that he presumes that neither of them used because of the way that the sheets looked untouched.

“Why not head down with Soonyoungie-hyung?” Hansol questions as he bends over from his spot on the other bed to tie his shoes.

“He left when I was getting ready.” Jihoon answered as he looked over at Hansol who was wearing a pair of black slim fit pants and a white t-shirt with a black graphic design on it.

“You going somewhere after breakfast?” Jihoon asks, noticing Hansol’s outfit while Jeonghan simply dressed like he just rolled out of bed.

“Yeah, Soonyoungie-hyung asked if I wanted to go out and walk around with him before we had to check out.” Hansol answered with a smile as he watched his boyfriend walk over towards him with his toothbrush and toothpaste in his hand before plopping himself down next to the rapper.

“Where did Soonyoungie run off to?” Jeonghan asked with a confused expression, considering that Soonyoung would usually be right by Jihoon’s side during these trips if they were inside the hotel.

“No clue. He just left… He probably went to see Seokmin or something.” Jihoon simply answered with a shrug, not giving it too much thought.

“You two can go on without me. I’ll meet you guys downstairs. I still need to brush my teeth.” Jeonghan says with a smile as he gets up from the bed before leaning down to give Hansol a peck on the lips.

“It’s okay hyung, we’ve got a couple minutes so take your time.” Hansol says with a wide smile and a slight blush after receiving a kiss from the older.

Jeonghan simply chuckled and stuck the toothbrush that now had toothpaste on it in his mouth as he walked into the bathroom before closing the door behind him.

“Morning breath doesn’t bother you guys?” Jihoon questions, raising an eyebrow in confusion while turning to look over at Hansol.

“Hm? Not really. I mean, I love Jeonghanie-hyung. Plus, it’s a short kiss anyway.” Hansol replies as he shrugs his shoulders while reaching over to the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter