Chapter 13

Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

Jihoon let out a long sigh as he moved to plop himself down in front of his computer as he started listening to the demo track that he made. He knew that he wanted to finalize it and polish it up a bit more before he called over Seokmin so that he didn’t waste the younger's time.

As time continued to go by, he noticed that he wasn’t truly focused on what he was doing, but instead he found himself staring at the same place on his screen because he was so lost in thought. He couldn’t help it though considering he wanted to get this track done, but he also really wanted to know what was going on between him and his dancer boyfriend.

He told Mingyu earlier that he was going to ask Seokmin and even Hansol suggested to do so the day before so he knew that it may be the best way to find out what was going on in his boyfriend’s head considering it seemed like Soonyoung didn’t want to actually tell Jihoon himself.

The producer couldn’t help, but let out a frustrated sigh as he tried his best to focus, but all his mind would wander off to was coming up with theories behind Soonyoung’s sudden change in his behaviour.

“I’ve already asked him, but he doesn’t want to freaking tell me….” Jihoon mumbles to himself as he moves to lean back in his chair so that he could stare at his ceiling in anger and annoyance.

Jihoon couldn’t help, but lose himself in his thoughts again, but he realized that the more he thought about what was going on in Soonyoung’s head, the more he over thought. 

He went through countless amounts of different scenarios which all ranged from Soonyoung simply being stressed regarding the lack of ideas and approval for a dance routine for the new song that was finalized all the way to the most terrifying thought that Jihoon had. The thought that Soonyoung wanted to break up with him.

Even though Jihoon didn’t want to imagine life without Soonyoung, he couldn’t help but think that may be the reason why Soonyougn was so distant. He knew Soonyoung and knowing the dancer he knew that Soonyoung was never the type to initiate a break up first considering he never wanted to hurt anyone around him so Soonyoung would simply keep his distance so that the other person would get unattached and it would hurt less when they were actually dumped.

Jihoon didn’t know what he would do if he was dumped considering the time that they spent together and even though he would never admit it to anyone else, he grew a dependant on the dancer. He knew that if they broke up, Jihoon wouldn’t be able to function properly.

Suddenly he heard his ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter