Art

What I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey there cutie", a voice calls out from nowhere.

 

Seulgi turns around to see a tall, man who looked like he was high from whatever the heck he's been smoking. The comment was meant for her best friend, Irene, who was about to turn around but Seulgi quickly put her arm around her waist to prevent her from doing so.

 

"Don't mind that", she grumbles, earning a chuckle from Joohyun. The two were in the park, on their way to get some ice cream.

 

"Men", Joohyun shakes her head. "You know I've only dated one, but even that went bad".

 

Seulgi stiffens at Joohyun's mention of her past, eyes scanning her best friend's face for a sign of sadness.

 

"Seul, what's with the face? I've moved on", she smiles brightly to prove her point.

 

Seulgi sighs in relief, "Well maybe you should just date girls...", she trails off after seeing some baby ducklings following their mother. "How cute", she mutters.

 

Joohyun giggles at the sight of the distracted bear. "You know what, maybe I should", she grins.

 

"What..."

 

The , Seulgi finishes in her head, her face burning.

 

"I just said that. I don't know where it came from. But I said it, is it just me or is the air thickening?", she thought to herself.

 

Her eyes travel to Joohyun who was still looking at the ducklings, suddenly laughing when one bumped to it's b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter