P.E.

What I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was awakened by the blinding beam of sunlight from the classroom window. She checked the time, trying hard to keep both of her eyes open.

 

"2:30?"

 

"Oh crap", she stood up and realized that she was the only one left in the room. "I'm gonna kill you Seungwan", Seulgi muttered to herself while tying her hair.

 

It was P.E. time and everyone must be in the courtyard by now. Seulgi was about to head out when she, through her peripheral vision, saw a figure leaning on the window.

 

Bae Joohyun, the girl who, for some reason, hates Seulgi with all her heart.

 

Joohyun was Seulgi's first highschool crush. Words couldn't describe Seulgi's happiness when Joohyun agreed to let her call her "Hyun". For Seulgi, it was an endearment, her own special nickname for Joohyun. She once confessed to Joohyun accidentally, right when they were just about to become friends. Since that day, Joohyun avoided her like the plague.

 

Seulgi wondered if she should bring her along, knowing Joohyun would probably shut her down.

 

"But why is she here though?", Seulgi thought. Joohyun was obviously spacing out and didn't look like she wanted to be disturbed.

 

"Was she waiting for me to wake up?"

 

"Pft, impossible", Seulgi snorted, "I should just pretend I didn't see her..."

 

"Hey aren't you going to attend P.E. class?" Seulgi called out, loud enough for Joohyun to hear at the back of the room. Joohyun didn't even flinch.

 

"Hyun let's go, Miss will get mad if she notices we're not there",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter