Arcade

What I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi sighed in relief when she finally found Joohyun. The girl was too tiny that it was impossible not to lose her in the crowded arcade. She had to excuse herself to find her while the others were busy playing Tekken.

Joohyun was playing the claw game, looking really pissed off. Seulgi smiled when she noticed the Dumbo stuffed toys inside, the ones Joohyun was trying really hard to win. Right now she looked exactly like the elephant, with her huge left ear in display.

After contemplating for a second, Seulgi decided to watch her from a far. By the time Joohyun had spent 10 of her tokens, she was still empty-handed.

"She looks awfully cute when she's mad", Seulgi mumbled as Joohyun kicked the machine in frustration. She made her way to the fuming girl.

"You're helpless", Seulgi said, making Joohyun jump and bump her elbow on Seulgi's arm.

"Seulgi you can't just do that!", Joohyun exclaimed while rubbing Seulgi's arm. "What are you doing here?"

"Playing", Seulgi replied simply while pulling out a single token from her pocket.

Joohyun glared at her in return. "Can't you see I was doing just that?"

"Oh sure, like you didn't just waste 10 tokens on this crap", Seulgi smirked, inserting the token in the machine. Joohyun gaped at her. '

"You were watching me? Seul, that's creepy". Seulgi ignored her as she moved the console, aiming for a Dumbo with a hat.

"You can't get that, stop being so cocky",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter