How exactly?

What I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie" Seulgi says suddenly, startling a poor Joohyun who was seated next to her.

"Yes?",Joohyun hums, subtly fixing her glasses.

"How exactly do you ask someone out?" Seulgi asks with a curious tone.

"Huh? Who would she ask out?", Joohyun wondered silently.

"Why would you ask that?, Joohyun counters, trying hard not to sound affected. Not that she was affected in any way.

"I want to go on a date with a certain someone..." Seulgi hesitates.

"But I don't how to ask them" she finishes timidly, which was very unusual of Seulgi.

"Who?" Joohyun questions in her head, she never imagined her Seulgi to like someone, let alone ask someone out. "This person must be really special", she thought to herself.

"Well, when it comes to that, it's important to time it right, you know, so that you won't give that person a heart attack", Joohyun chuckles, knowing Seulgi would probably go straight to the point.

"Ahh I see, what else?" Seulgi asks, clearly thinking hard. "It's also important that you show your sincerity. Simple gestures will do, like looking them in the eye, and hold their hand....", Joohyun trails off, picturing Seulgi holding someone else's hands.

"Ok...I think I get it now...", Seulgi grins.

"Good for you", Joohyun says bitterly, the scene of Seulgi hand-in-hand with a complete stranger still not leaving her head. "Now, if you don't mind, I have a lot of- Seul what are you doing?" Joohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter