Movie Night

What I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sejeong snuggles into Chungha's neck while the smaller woman tries not to get distracted, eyes peeled on the TV screen in front of them.

 

How they even got to this position, Sejeong has no idea. With her squatting behind Chungha and her girlfriend in turn leaning into her, hands comfortably laced together, and her chin resting on Chungha's shoulder, Sejeong can confidently say that movie night was a good idea.

 

"Sej", Chungha grumbles trying to untangle their fingers so that she could at least grab some marshmallows that were, until now, untouched despite the fact that it's been 30 minutes since the movie started.

 

"One second" Sejeong protests closing her eyes, inhaling Chungha's scent.

 

"Are you even watching the movie?" Chugha asks tilting her head a bit to the side to get a proper look at her satisfied girlfriend.

 

"No", Sejeong replies, finally opening her eyes to reciprocate her girlfriend's stare.

 

"This view is much better", she adds cheekily.

 

"This is definitely the last time I'm going to watch a movie with the two of you", an annoyed Somi huffs while biting into the last slice of pizza.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter