First Morning Together

The Past is the Past

Chapter 7:

They finished shopping and went home to see something shocking. They saw each couple sleeping together and it made them grin like idiots. "Saku-chan, you thinking what I'm thinking?" Chaeyeon teasingly asked while taking out her phone. 

"Way ahead of you." Sakura said while showing Chaeyeon a picture of Yena and Yuri cuddling like little kids but paused and looked at Chaeyeon. 

"Saku-chan? That's new. What happened to Kkura-chan?" Sakura asked Chaeyeon while smiling. "It's cuter, and because since we started over again, I wanted to call you something more special than the ones I called you before." Chaeyeon said while blushibg instensely. 

They continued to take pictures of each couple till they did a selca together and all the couples were in the picture. Posing. Sakura didn't bother to look at the picture as she was tired and Chaeyeon was busy washing up. After washing herself, she saw her love sleeping peacefully on their bunk bed, on the bed on top of Wonyoung and Nako's bed. She went beside her girl and slid her hands on top of and under Sakura's body so she can hug her while sleeping. 

The sun shined brightly but enough to wake Eunbi up. She proceeded to wake everyone up, except Sakura and Chaeyeon. They recall what happened last night while preparing breakfast. 

"Like, how did they not notice that we weren't asleep? We even posed in their selca haha" Yena curiously asked and everyone just laughed which made Yena pout since she was really curious.

"Just let them be. They came back together and that's all that matters. Who cares if..   If...  Hahahahaha" Eunbi burst out laughing as she recalled the night before when they posed for the couple's selca. They even took pictures of Sakura and Chaeyeon cuddling and kissing while asleep courtesy of Wonyoung. 

Their laughter woke up Sakura who can't seem to get up off her bed. She looks to her side to see Chaeyeon hugging her while asleep. She kissed her forehead and tried to slowly get up but Chaeyeon held her tighter, not allowing Sakura to get up. 

"5 more minutes, Saku-chan." Chaeyeon said in a husky voice, making Sakura smile and go back to sleep. They were both woken up by shouting and arguing outside their room. 

*5 minutes before... 
"They won't wake up, unnie!" Yena said while looking back and forth at Sakura's room and Eunbi. "Yujin and Yena, bicker like you always do. Argue so loud they'll be forced to wake up hehehehe.." Eunbi said while grinning like a maniac which scared Yena and Yujin but they did what they're told to. 

*Present... 
"Yah, Ahn Yujin! Stop eating all the food! We need to save some for Sakura-unnie and Chaeyeon!" "Make them get their own food. It's their fault for not waking up!" Yena and Yujin bickered until Sakura and Chaeyeon opened the door of their room to see everyone serious and Yena still mad at Yujin. 

"What happened here? Can't you guys learn to stop bickering just for once!? We were sleeping peacefully when-" Sakura stopped when she heard laughing from somewhere. Then the laughing spread to the whole room and even Chaeyeon caught on to the prank. 

"Hahahaha Kkura-ya you should have seen your face hahahaha" Eunbi said trying not to laugh hard but can't. Chaeyeon's laughter made everyone laugh even more and Sakura just pouted at everyone. "I hate you guys, hmph." Sakura said as she sat down for breakfast and everyone stopped to cheer her up. 

"You know, I have pictures of all of you sleeping in weird positions right?" Sakura said while grinning like a maniac. 

"Yes unnie, we were awake. We even took a picture of you and Chaeyeon-unnie cuddling and kissing last night taken by yours truly." Wonyoung confidently said and Sakura became quiet. 

"Impossible. You guys can't be awake that time. We even took a selca as proof that you guys were sleeping cutely." Chaeyeon reasoned while still confused. 

"Check the photo, unnie." Yujin said to a confused Chaeyeon. 

"Oh my god. Saku-chan! Look at this. We thought we were the only ones awake but they're posing. In different ways. But most of them are minors. And minors should be asleep by that time." Chaeyeon started to talk weirdly and Minju and the other minors started to become scared of what's next. 

"Uhhh what do you mean unnie? Heahahaah..." Yuri asked while laughing with fear in her voice. 

"Curfew was 10 pm. Yes you were in the house, but you guys should be asleep by 11. I took this picture... At 12 since Sakura and I went home at 11:50 after the mall closed." Chaeyeon started to turn slowly at the minors who were scared like little kids who were caught by their parents.

"What happens when we don't follow the rules here, minors?" Chaeyeon started to twitch and turned slower making the atmosphere scary and the minors started to hide behind Eunbi and Hyewon. "Unnie, we're scared. Protect us from the monster." Nako asked while clinging on Eunbi. 

"Nako-chan... She's right.." Eunbi said as she caught on to Chaeyeon's revenge prank. Hyewon followed by looking at them, grinning like a madman. The minors tried to hide behind Yena, but Yena sighed. She grabbed all 6 minors and trapped them until the unnie line can "punish" them. 

Chaewon, who was sitting next to Sakura whispered soemthing that made Sakura choke on her breakfast as she started laughing. 

"Unnie, they're pranking the kids for telling you about the kissing picture. The morning prank was Eunbi-unnie's idea but they added the picture thing. Just play around, maybe make them apologize for the embarassing, intimate picture of You and Chaeyeon-unnie?"Chaewon suggested to Sakura who agreed to, also grinning like a madman. 

"Wonyoungie, what did you say about the picture again?" Sakura asked while slamming the chopsticks down the table, making Wonyoung tremble. 

"I'm sorry unnie! I shouldn't have taken it. Please don't hurt any one of us! We're sorry for pushing you guys too far!" Wonyoung said as she started to tear up when Chaewon started to laugh. 

"Good one unnie! With that acting, you can become a world-famous actress!" Chaewon said as the other unnies started to laugh too. 
"Was I good? I'm not good at being scary..." Sakura said while looking at Chaeyeon who gave her a thumbs up. 

"Yah unnie!" Yujin shouted as she realised what's going on. Wonyoung started to cry, which made her girlfriend Nako cry, then Hitomi cried too. Loudly. Everyone rushed to them especialy Eunbi, Hyewon and Chaewon. 

"We're sorry for making you guys cry. We just had to get back at you guys for ruining a special moment." Eunbi said while caressing Wonyoung's head, making her stop crying. Hyewon cuddled with Nako which made her stop crying and Chaewon kissed Hitomi on the forehead making her stop crying and kissed Chaewon on the cheeks. The morning ended with everyone pranking each other.

Sakura and Chaeyeon, now a couple again, can now start again and make a beautiful blossom, but this time, no more reasons to split up. Chaeyeon kissed Sakura on the lips when suddenly the doorbell rang. A mysterious person asked for Chaeyeon but everyone didn't let the person in. Until Chaeyeon sighed and went with the person. 

 

 

 

Wahhh two updates in one day.. Hope yalll enjoyed their little pranks on each other. I'll try to add more fluff into the story but first, who is this mystwrious person???