I Finally Found You

The Past is the Past

Chapter 4
Third Person POV:
Days have passed since Chaeyeon left her friends and no contact between them has been made ever since. Teahcers are still trying hard to find her even the students. The weekend came and they decided to go to a nearby mall to relax and forget about the stress of school. They were walking in the grocery when... 

"Ok so here is the deal. Yujin and Minjoo, you guys take care of the organic stuff. Yena and Yuri, you guys are gonna buy the meats. Chaewon and Hii-chan, you guys buy drinks. Me, Hyewon and Sakura will be in charge of the snacks. Wonyoung and Nako, go buy uhhh anything u want." Eunbi said while counting the money she has for their groceries. 

You may be wondering how Minju, Wonyoung, Nako and Hitomi joined their group. While looking for Chaeyeon, the four girls offered their help and they all became instant friends. Chaewon joined them because she admired Hitomi so much it was love at first sight. 

"Eunbi unnie, you really partnered up the couples huh?" Yujin asked while clinging onto Minju. 

"Lol, but Eunbi unnie does no have a girlfriend so its just a coincidence hahaha" Yena said to Eunbi who started blushing after hearing her sudden response. 

What they didn't realize is that she did partner up the all the couples, even herself. That's why she partnered up with Hyewon and Sakura since Hyewon started dating Eunbi a few days after the talk happened. 

"Yeah.. Hahah... Maybe it's just a coincidence hahaha-" Eunbi got cut-off by Hyewon's sudden sign of affection. She got so red after the kiss she couldn't hide her face from the members. They were all shocked to see Hyewon kissing Eunbi but then realised that the two were already dating. 

"Yah, unnie!" Chaewon shouted at Eunbi who is still as red as a tomato after the kiss. "Why didn't you tell us that you two were dating?" 

"Wasn't it obvious? She always gets super close to me and clings to me every single day." Eunbi replied with Hyewon agreeing at her statement. "No, because we just thought that Hyewon was just asking for attention just like what she does to all of us." Wonyoung said while back hugging her Nako. 

"Wait, where is Sakura-unnie?" Yuri said while looking at Eunbi and Hyewon who were with Sakura not too long ago. "What! Damnit where'd she go this time?" "Maybe the internet café nearby?" "Maybe the clothing shop?" They all kept asking questions when Eunbi's phone started to ring. 

"It's a message from Sakura. 
To: Eunbi-unnie 🐰
   If you guys are wondering where I am, I'm at my old dorm when I was still in high school. I felt something that made me go here. Please, don't follow me. Just finish the groceries so you guys can go back to the dorm. Thanks and sorry for making you worry... "

They were all confused as to why Sakura would go to such a place so they just continued on thinking that it must be something important. 

------------

A while ago while everyone was talking about how Eunbi and Hyewon got together, Sakura saw a woman wearing a knitted sweater, torn jeans and a black cap and mask like she does not want people to know her. Sakura started to tear up when she saw a set of puffy cheeks which made her realise that they were looking for Chaeyeon who went missing. 

She followed Chaeyeon to their old dorm where they shared one room with 2 beds but they prefer to sleep in one. She saw all those memories flash before her eyes when she saw her room. Their dates, their first kiss, even their fights which they easily resolved. 

She began tearing up when she heard a familiar voice call out to her. "Kkura-chan?" Chaeyeon calls out the the person peeking from the outside of the door. 

Chaeyeon opens the door to see a crying Sakura and gets suddenly hugged Chaeyeon so hard. "Where were you? We've been trying to contact you for these past few days but you never answered.." Sakura says while crying on Chaeyeon's shoulder. 

"How did you find me? You followed me didn't you?" Chaeyeon asked, letting go of the crying girl. "I saw you at the mall and I thought I'd finally see you if I followed you and I did..."

Chaeyeon paused. She was just trying to get groceries as she was living with herself whilst avoiding contact with her friends and family. 

"Why did you leave? We were all so worried. Why would you do this to us?" Sakura says while startibg to cry again. Chaeyeon couldn't speak as her ex-girlfriend is right in front of her, crying. She can't bear to see her love crying so she let her in and hugged her until she stopped crying. 

"I really missed you, Jjaeyeon. I couldn't sleep since I kept thinking about your sudden disappearance. I couldn't do anything since you weren't there to support me. These past few days, I didn't sleep or eat thinking that I wouldn't enjoy it if I wasn't with the love of my life"

 

 

 

Ok... So she finally found Chaeyeon. Imma post the next chapter very soon to give the answer to the question, WHERE WAS CHAEYEON? Enjoy! And yes, they were all dating each other :)