Seeing Her Now

The Past is the Past

Chapter 2
Third person POV:
It has been 3 years since the incident between Lee Chaeyeon and Miyawaki Sakura. Chaeyeon moved schools after graduating senior high and Sakura stayed along with Hyewon, Yena their loyal friend who tends to get into trouble, Yujin another one who gets into trouble but more frequently than Yena, Eunbi the leader of their group and the most sane one, and Yuri the singer of the group and unsurprisingly, the girlfriend of Yena. All six of them graduated from 48PD High and stayed for college. Even though Sakura tried to forget what happened 3 years ago, she still can't move on with her lover. Everything was going great as the start of their 3rd year of college opens until the teacher came in. 

"Everyone, you have a new classmate here. She is new in this school so please be nice to her, ok?" She told her students hoping that they will comply to her request. 

"Yes,  Ms. Soyou." they all replied while waiting for the new girl and predicting what she would look like and how she will act throughout the year. 

"Ok so I'd like you to meet Ms. Lee Chaeyeon.  She's from WM University so please welcome her with open arms." Everyone was looking at the beautiful girl. Cute and cat-like eyes, beatiful and silky hair that will make you want to touch and caress it all day, a body that would make anyone jealous and those distinct puffy cheeks that automatically makes you want to squish it. 

Everyone was shocked to see her especially Sakura and Hyewon. Their friends looked shocked at their reaction as if the three knew each other before. They ignored and continued to observe the intimidating woman in front of them. 

"Chaeyeon, your seat is beside Ms. Miyawaki's seat. Just tell me if you need anything and we'll start the class" she told Chaeyeon with assurance. 

"Thank you ma'am." Chaeyeon smiled and quickly turned serious and intimidating while everyone revels on her beauty. She sat down on her seat, ignoring the person beside her who is trying to steal glances at her. The class continued and the room was very quiet, until the bell rang. The teacher dismissed them and Yena was the first one to talk to her.

"Hey, I'm Choi Yena. Nice to meet you Chaeyeon-ssi." She greeted her with a big smile making her resemble a duck. 

"Hi, Yena unnie right? Are those your friends?" Chaeyeon asked curiously while looking at the three people behing her, except for two certain people from her past. 

"Yeah, the one on the left is Eunbi unnie, the middle is Minjoo and the one on the right is Yujin. Yuri already left since she wanted to order food for all of us even though Eunbi unnie told her not to since she's one of the youngest." Yena told Chaeyeon and eveyone started to greet the new student.

"Oh yeah there's also Sakura and Hyewon. Come on guys, greet her." Yena said enthusiastically to the two quiet girls. 

"H.. Hey Jjaeyeon..." Sakura said timidly while looking at the ground. "Hey... Chaeyeon-ah..." Hyewon said while doing the same as Sakura. 

"..."

"Jj... Jjaeyeon? Thats a weird way of calling someone you just met. Hahahaha.. " Yena said while laughing. The other three were giving her 'what the heck man' looks. Silence filled the room as they were just standing after Yena's comment. 

Yena tried to break the silence surrounding them by asking them if they want to hang out later. Chaeyeon agreed while avoiding the fact that the person she broke up with 3 years ago and the reason why she broke up with her were both right in front of her. 

"Jjaeyeon, can we...talk? It's been a while since we last talked..." Sakura asked, hoping she would accept her offer. 

"We don't need to talk about anything. What's done is done. I can see that you and that girl are doing well, huh?" Chaeyeon said to a shy Sakura who couldn't look her in the eyes. 

"Yah, Lee Chaeyeon!" Hyewon shouted while eavesdropping on their conversation. "What the heck is wrong with you? The girl is trying to fix what was once broken and you can't accept it? What the heck man?" She said while holding back her anger. 

"Excuse me, but as I recall, you were the reason why I broke up with her in the first place. I trusted you and treated you like my closest friend next to Sakura. Then you stabbed me in the back by making out with the only girl who can make my world shine? The only girl who can make me who I am, the only girl I ever loved!" Chaeyeon said trying to hold back her tears. 

"Jjaeyeon..." Sakura whispered in shock since she never heard these words ever since the breakup. Her heart fluttered just like how it would 3 years ago. 

"WHAT. THE. HECK. IS. HAPPENNING. HERE!?!?" Eunbi asked the three girls while trying to process eveything they heard. "Yujin and Yena, you take Sakura and Hyewon. I'll take care of Chaeyeon here" 

They all agreed and went on their seperate ways. Yujin began questhioning the two girls about their past with the new girl. She kept bombarding them with questions Sakura couldn't even speak. Yena stopped her stating that you should not bombard people with questions. Yujin sighed when suddenly Yena also started bombarding them with questions, totally contradicting everything she said earlier. 

"YAH UNNIE!" Yujin shouted at Yena and started to bicker with each other. The two girls smirk at the sight when Sakura spoke making the mood change.  Then 4 words made the two stop fighting with each other. 

"I was her girlfriend" Sakura said while starting to feel tears dropping from her big and beatiful eyes. "She broke up with me when she saw Hyewon kissing me which was an accident since she grabbed me and wouldn't let me go." 

"What!?!?" Both girls yelled while trying to put the pieces together. They look at Hyewon who was eating her chips slowly, like she lost her appetite or something which not a very Hyewon thing to do since she eats her chips in like seconds but she was eating these for over 20 minutes. 

"I tried telling Chaeyeon about the situation but she was having none of it. I broke their relationship and I regret what I did." Hyewon said while looking down, not wanting to see a teary eyed Sakura looking at them.

"I loved Sakura just as much as how Chaeyeon loves her, but it looks like she loves her more."