How Are Our Friends Pt. 2

The Past is the Past

"Kim Minju, will you marry me?"

Minju started crying as the love of her life is now in front of her, asking her to be her wife.

"Yes! Yes, Ahn Yujin, I will marry you." Minju said before getting hugged by Yujin as she just made her the happiest person in the whole world.

 

"I love you, Kim Minju."

"I love you too, Ahn Yujin" 

They kissed each other before continuing their 5th anniversary while also celebrating the day they became engaged to each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YulYen

When everyone was enjoying the sunset together at the park,Yena wanted to go somewhere with her girlfriend Yuri. "Yuri-ah, can you go with me to the mall? I need to check on something. Pretty pleaaase..." Yena asked Yuri while doing aegyo which made everyone cringe especially Yujin who took her revenge from earlier by also pretending to puke at Yena's aegyo. "No problem, but can we drop by my house first? I need to get my personal stuff in case of emergencies, you never know." "Yeah sure. I also wanted to meet your parents so it's a win-win." The couple left the park and went straight to Yuri's house since Yuri needed to get her stuff.

When they arrived, they tried to open the door of the house but Yuri forgot that her keys are inside so they decided to knock since her parents are there. The door opened revealing a woman in her late-forties, smiling at them. "Yuri-ah! It's so nice to see you again!" Yuri's mom said while hugging her embarrassed daughter. "Hm? Who is this, Yuri?" Her mom asked while looking at the duck-like girl. "Hi, Mrs. Jo! I'm Choi Yena, your daughter's..." Yena struggled to say what's on her mind but Yuri saved her by saying what was on their minds. "She's my girlfriend, mom.I hope you're fine with it." Yuri's voice went from cheerful to nervous as her mom started to change the look on her face, only to start laughing at the two.

"Omo, you two are so cuuute! I can't believe my little Jjoyul is all grown up now" Yuri's mom said while wiping her fake tears. "Mom, you're embarrassing me. Yena, help me out here." Yuri tried to get help from Yena but was shocked to see Yena... beside her mom. "I know right, Mrs. Jo. I also can't believe that Yuri found herself the love of her life, and that person being me oh my god uwaaaa" Yena started her fake crying act that made Yuri sulk since she was already embarrassed enough because of her childish mom but then Yena also joined in the act. "I'm breaking up with you hmph" Yuri said while walking away from Yena. "Go get her. It's fine. Tell her that we approve of your relationship with her." Yuri's mom assured Yena who started running and finding Yuri.

Yuri was seated on a bench trying not to cry from embarrassment when suddenly two guys saw the poor girl and sat beside her, 1 guy on each side. "Hey, cutie. We saw you here alone so we thought that maybe you wanna hang out with us?" One of the men said while putting his hand on Yuri's shoulder, making her panic. "No, sorry I gotta go." Yuri tried to escape but the other guy grabbed Yuri's hand and pulled her back to the bench and started to touch her. "Please... don't do this" Yuri begged for them to stop but they continued until someone called the two guys.

"Let go of her before something bad happens to the both of you. Now."

The person said but the two men just stared at her, smirking. "Looks like we got company eh? Let's invite her to our little get together" the other guy said while approaching the person. "YENA RUN!" Yuri who was still being held by the guy screamed when she saw the person who was getting angrier the more she sees her girl getting violated. "Little missy, why don't you just join us instead and have a good-" The guy was cut-off by a sudden kick to the head, knocking the guy out. The other guy saw this and dragged Yuri away from the bench and towards Yena. He put a knife on Yuri's neck, threatening to kill her if she doesn't leave. 

Yuri began to cry as she accepted her fate as she felt the knife making contact with her neck, making a small cut on her that gradually grew. This happened as Yena walked away and Yuri was still crying. When the man turned around to continue violating Yuri, he felt something grab his neck. It was Yena, strangling the man until he let go of Yuri who quickly ran away from the man, crying and hugging Yena. The man was very pissed so he ran towards Yena, holding his knife and directing it at Yena's body but she quickly dodged him, making him trip and accidentally stab himself. 

The two quickly ran away from the scene until Yuri stopped running. "Hey, what's wrong? Oh sh*t!" Yena started to call an ambulance as she saw Yuri holding her neck, more like applying pressure as the neck wound became longer and more blood was coming out. An ambulance quickly picked up the two as nurses tried to keep Yuri alive 'till they reached the nearest emergency room. Yena walked restlessly until the doctor came out of the operating room. "How is she doc?" Yena asked nervously. "Relation to the patient?" "Her wife." Yena said as she grew impatient when she only wanted to see Yuri.

"It's a good thing you called an ambulance right away. If you called a few minutes later she wouldn't have made it. The operation went well even though the cut grew larger and larger, maybe because of what she was feeling at that time. You can visit her now and she can be discharged in 2-3 days." The doctor said which made Yena sigh in relief and she quickly went inside the room and saw Yuri. She rushed towards her and hugged her which Yuri returned. She felt something wet dripping on her hospital gown and she saw Yena crying on her.

"Babe, why are you crying? I'm fine, see? Everything is alright." Yuri said as she smiled at Yena while also wiping her tears. "Shhh don't cry. I also heard outside that I'm your wife?" Yuri said while smirking at the blushing Yena. She gathered alll her courage and reached something out of her bag, a box given to Yena by Yuri's mom. Yena knelt down in front of Yuri saying the words that made Yuri's life complete. "Yuri-ah, will you be my wife?" Yena asked while looking at Yuri who still can't believe what's happening.

"I thought I was already your wife?" Yuri responded making Yena's smile wide. 'I'm kidding. Yes, my love. I'd love to be your wife." Yuri said then kissed Yena before she put the diamond ring on Yuri's finger and then they heard clapping. Everyone inside and outside the hospital room were clapping and cheering at the newly engaged couple.


 KangBi (a/n: Hyewon calls Eunbi Binnie because eunBi uNNIE as a nickname of some sort)

As everyone started to part ways, Eunbi felt something touch her hand and a smile automatically showed on her face but quickly turned to a poker face. "Binnie, I'm hungry." Hyewon said as she touched Eunbi's hand and a blush can be seen on Eunbi's poker face. "Hye, we just ate like a few minutes ago."

"But Bwinnieee I'm hungwyyy" Hyewon tried to convince Eunbi by doing some aegyo which was Eunbi's fatal weakness; fatal because she would die everytime Hyewon did aegyo. "Fine, but I'm picking the place." Eunbi said and Hyewon's face lit up making the former smile and hug the latter. "Ughhh why are you so cute Hye?" Eunbi asked while cuddling with Hyewon. 

"So, where are we gonna eat? I'm hungry and I don't wanna propose to you with an emptty stomach." 

 

 

 

Yeahhhhhh Minju and Yuri said YES! And sorry if the chapter was too YulYen-centered. I wanted to try making a different type of event and I thought YulYen was the perfect couple for it so.... enjoy!