Now We're Complete

The Past is the Past

Chapter 6:

"Chaeyeon-ah..." "Chaeyeon..." "Unnie..." the three said while tearing up at the sight of the friend who left them and made them worried.  They all walked towards Chaeyeon and hugged her tightly, making Chaeyeon tear up too. 

"We missed you so much. Why did you leave without us knowing? We were so worried. Don't do this again, we can help with your problems so just tell us ok?" Eunbi said while hugging Chaeyeon and the other two agreeing. 

After the heart-warming reunion of Chaeyeon and her old plus new friends, she began talking about her leave. She talked about how she need time to rethink about what happened between her and Sakura and everyone got shocked when they realised that the 5 transferees were close friends with Chaeyeon. They all stood up and did a group hug together. 

"Yah, Lee Chaeyeon! Since you made us worried so much, treat us dinner tonight." A familiar voice said to a now shy Chaeyeon. 

"Kwangbae!! You came!" Eunbi came rushing towards Hyewon and kissed her in the lips which made everyone cringe and Chaeyeon speechless. 

"Hey, didn't you hear me? Come on. The food won't come to us. I already picked-" Hyewon was interrupted by someone hugging her tightly. She looked down to see a sad Chaeyeon apologizing for all the bad things she said to her. 

"So this is the side you only show Kkura-unnie, huh? It's ok, I understand you were jealous that time. I was out of my mind and wasn't feeling good because I was kinda drunk that time hahaha. Also now, I'm with Eunbi-unnie so nothing to worry about." Hyewon told Chaeyeon while patting her shoulders to help her stop feeling sad and guilty. 

The eleven girls follow Hyewon to the restaurant she was talking about. They all ate and chatted with each other happily while sitting in a cute arrangement; Eunbi sitting with her Hyewon, Yena cuddling with her Yuri, Yujin feeding Minjoo while she's blushing, Chaewon playing with Hii-chan's puffy cheeks, Wonyoung playing with Nako, and Sakura clinging onto Chaeyeon. The time came for them to say their goodbyes after the reunion which didn't really matter since they lived in one roof ever since the transferees moved in with Eunbi's group. 

"Eunbi-unnie and I will go home now. We still need to clean the dorm and I'm hungry. Bi-unnie, let's eat before going home :D" Hyewon said while waving to the others. "Sure, anything for my Kwangbae." Eunbi said while hugging everyone goodbye. "Yeah, Minjoo and I will go for a walk at the park and Chaewon and Hii-chan will come with us." Yujin said as the three agreed. "Nako-unnie and I will go to our old dorm to get our stuff, right unnie?" Wonyoung said while hugging Nako. 

Only Yena, Yuri, Sakura and Chaeyeon were left at the restaurant. "Chaeyeon, we'll be leaving now ok? We wanna go to the mall and buy some clothes for our date tomorrow. Byeee." Yena said while back-hugging Yuri and Yuri waving at them. Now only Sakura and Chaeyeon were left. 

"Wanna go home? Or do you have something else to do?" Chaeyeon asked Sakura who is avoiding her look. "Let's go to the mall. I need to buy something. We still have class to-" Sakura was interrupted by Chaeyeon's lips touching hers.

She knew that she wanted this too so she let Chaeyeon kiss her. Chaeyeon separated herself from Sakura, getting shy over the surprise kiss she gave to her. Chaeyeon was about to talk when Sakura kissed her again and whispered something to her ear that made Chaeyeon tear up from joy.

"I love you, Lee Chaeyeon." Those 5 words made Chaeyeon tear up as she wanted to hear this even after the break-up. "I love you too, Miyawaki Sakura." Chaeyeon replied with a big smile on her face. They hugged each other and kissed before going to the mall as Sakura suggested.