Important Announcement

The Past is the Past

 

No, this is not an announcement its the second to the last chapter :(

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 10:

The couple couldn't sleep at the thought that their friends might freak out at their sudden engagement. They were anxious to tell them but Chaeyeon keeps assuring Sakura that everything will be alright. The next day came and Sakura was still nervous but Chaeyeon was calm. 

"Jjaeyeonie, how are you so calm despite knowing that we are screwed?" Sakura kept asking Chaeyeon until she stopped walking and startled Sakura. "You will be surprised to see how they'll react. You will see. So please, let's not anticipate the worst, ok?"

Chaeyeon said which made Sakura pout and hit Chaeyeon on the arm. "Ow, that hurt." She was hit again and again until Chaeyeon grabbed her hands and looked her in the eye. Sakura got scared and started to tear up when Chaeyeon suddenly kissed her and everyone around them saw and cheered. "Crybaby." "I hate you." "Love you too, Saku-chan :)"

"Heyyyy Chaeyeon-ahhh!!" A wild duck appeared behind them which startled the two of them. "What the- Yena-unnie! Wassup man!" Chaeyeon greeted her friend while leaving Sakura flustered over the sudden kiss earlier. 

"We're here! Why did you call all of us all of a sudden? Hyewon and I were enjoying our weekend together hmph" Eunbi pouted which everyone cringed at except Hyewon who squished her cheeks. 

"We wanted to make an announcement, but doing it here might be inappropriate for the other people here." Chaeyeon explained and made everyone go to Café Lee for her announcement. They went to the café her parents worked at and was greeted by angry parents (not really). Lee Chaeyeon, inside. Now. You too, Lee- *cough I mean, Miyawaki Sakura.

They were all confused and worried except for the two who were chuckling at the mistake their dad made. "Sorry girls, got too excited." Mr. Lee apologized and everyone laughed at his mistake. "So, why'd you call us? Anything important?" Chaeyeon asked her father and her mother was looking at them with caution. 

"Did anything happen? Why are you guys looking at us like that?" Chaeyeon started to panic when suddenly two people arrived at the back of the café which shocked the couple, especially Sakura. "We'll answer that question. Hello, Chaeyeon-ssi, I mean, daughter-in-law." The deep but soft voice said and made Sakura burst into tears. 

"Dad! Mom! You guys are here!" Sakura ran to her parents and immediately hugged both of them, which they returned hugging her harder. "We missed you Saa-chan. And before you ask, yes, we approve of your engagement. We actually talked to Mr. and Mrs. Lee about ut and we couldn't be any happier." Mrs. Miyawaki said to her daughter who cried even more, worrying their friends outside. "Ok, you two, time to tell your friends the big news. We four will be supporting you!" Mrs. Lee said to the couple as they walked out of the kitchen. 

"Kkura-unnie! Why are you crying? Did Chaeyeon's parents make you cry? I swear we-" Yena got cut-off by four people looming over the two girls, smiling at them. "Don't worry guys, they didn't make me cry. These people did." Sakura said as she was looking at her parents with a swert smile. 

"Guys, meet my-" "Why did you make our Kkura-unnie cry huh? Who are you guys even to brage into this place huh?" Yena was fuming without knowing the whole story back there. "Wow, what a fiesty friend you got here, Saa-chan. When your mom and I were your age, we also had fiesty ones like this one over here." Mr. Miyawaki told his daughters while smiling at the other 10. "Wait, you're..." They all asked in unison. 

"Yes, her parents. I mean their pa-" Mr. Miyawaki suddenly got cut-off by an elbow to the stomach, courtesy of Mrs. Miyawaki. "Sorry, forgot you guys haven't told them yet haha-" He then got smacked in the head by Mr. Lee who kept his composure amidst the slipping father. 

"Sigh, guys. We are engaged." Chaeyeon says as she raised both their intertwined hands, with rings. We wanted to tell you guys fully but our parents kept slipping even thoug the floor is not slippery." Chaeyeon then looks at her father-in-law who was scratching his head, embarrased. 

"O. M. G. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!" they all cheered for their friends as the news broke. "Who is your maids of honor? It has got to be me and Minju-unnie right, babe?" Yujin asked the couple while looking at her girlfriend endearingly. 

"No, it has got to be Yuri and I. We are practically the closest friends of the two." Yena exclaimed followed by Yuri agreeing and kissing Yena on the cheeks, making her cheeks blush. Everyone was arguing about who the two maid of honors would be until Sakura spoke up. "Actually, our maid of honors would be..." 

 


Cut! Who might the maid of honors be hmmmm? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball... No I'm just kidding. Find out on the next chapter hahaaha enjoy!