The Enticing Creature

My CEO [Currently in Hiatus and Revamp]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun Point Of View (SPOV)

Being a founder-CEO of a company sounds as appealing as it is, but it can be as much of a pain in an too. Dealing with each and everything is sometimes a bit too much.

At the age of 22, I had my own company and was doing my doctorate at the same time. Those 4 years, in the beginning, were so tough that it used to make me want to cry sometimes. I had no financial support nor did I have anyone to lean on. A small lab where I could practice my experiments, numerous failed experiments and part time jos to pay rent and tuition for my sisters, and nothing more. I had three beautiful high school going sisters who depended solely on me because of our irresponsible parents. They had to go through a lot. Born in a rich family with all the royalties one could ever have but no parental love was tough for my girls.

Because of my naive nature before I was subjected to the cruel world, I had to suffer because of my secretary, for the first few years after my company finally started flourishing, who was more interested in getting into my pants than working for the company. Then came the god sent man Jeon Jungkook. I still don’t know what I did to deserve that man. I must have been some freaking freedom fighter who saved a country. Without him, I cannot do a single .

My company can be phased into two. Before Jungkook and after Jungkook. And I still don’t have the answer as to how my company managed to survive the ‘before Jungkook’ phase.

He came to my company after three years of its birth. Although that period was tough, soon things began to change, in a good way. My company literally started blooming as soon as it entered the ‘after Jungkook’ phase. And now here I am with a company that is worth some billion dollars. To think I managed to come so far from a stage where I didn’t even have 10 dollars in my pocket, I feel proud of myself.

To my dismay, my phone’s ringtone disrupted my train of thoughts. I glanced at the caller ID and immediately picked it up.

“You have 11 meetings today, and you also need to go to Dr. Kim for your eye test, so be prepared.” Said my best man.

“Well good morning to you too, Jungkook.” I greeted.

“Bad morning,” he said in an irritated voice.

“What happened now?” I asked, knowing him very well that something bad happened that made him this irritated.

“My coffee maker broke down early in the morning,” he said with a sigh.

“Well then I will bring my favorite secretary his favorite coffee from Starbucks on my way, so don’t be so cranky.” I chuckled.

“Aha! I know why I chose this job!” he exclaimed.

“Because you have the best boss in the world!” I added. To the whole world, we showed super professionalism but in reality, we were just best buddies. He always controlled me at places he should and was always supporting me as a friend, for which I am very grateful.

And so I made my way to Starbucks. As I entered the Starbucks I didn’t know why but I had a feeling that something was going to happen.

And it did.

As I was waiting for the iced americano and a cheesecake that Jungkook loved, and a latte for myself I turned to my right only to find an angel crying. For the first few seconds, I didn’t know what to say, simply because the man standing in front of me was absolutely stunning.

This man should be illegal!

He was perfect! His nose, his plush lips, his whole face was abso-ing-lutely perfect!

But when I say that my angel had tears in his eyes it wrecked my heart and at the same time made my heart do bungee jumping. He looked so damn cute even while crying. His nose wrinkled like a mouse, a cute one though. His whole face was red and it was an enticing site, at least for me. It made my thoughts go wild, thinking how he would look crying out my name when he is under me.

I never had those thoughts about anyone in my whole life at first meeting and yet here I was standing in a café thinking about a man, whom I saw for the first time, about him in my bed.

I immediately snapped out of my debauched thoughts and out of concern I asked if he was all right and the answer confused me to hell. And that led me to follow that angel slowly from my car. To my surprise, he entered my company building!

For the first time after establishing my company, I felt a need to change my ways. That angel made me realize that I was being a major jerk for not taking care of his employee. But at the same time, it was extremely amusing to know that he thought his main boss was an ugly old ert.

At the end of the day, I was extremely tired after my endless meetings and review files, because of which I had to cancel my appointment with Dr. Kim Seokjin. I was sitting in my office room with a big bundle of files glaring at me. It had the lists of my employees, all sorted into departments they worked in. I already knew a bit about the HOD’s because I met them a few times during meetings bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter