Greetings

My CEO [Currently in Hiatus and Revamp]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_edited_24th november 2021_

Have you ever been through a situation where you didn't even know how to react or even think about how to? Like totally blank, absolutely blank? No? Well, I have been. To be more precise, I am going through it now.

Just yesterday I ranted out to an absolute stranger about my boss and my ‘stupid ugly CEO-Founder’ and today the same person came out to be the person I was bleating on about. How bizarre can this situation go?

While everyone on the floor greeted him I made a fool out of myself by gaping at him like a fish out of water.

The raven head man turned to me, looking amused and said, "Good morning to you too, Mr..." he trailed off.

"Jongin, Kim Jongin, sir," Joee said hurriedly in her irksome voice. And that was enough for me to snap out of my daydream land.

"G-Good morning, s-sir," I said.

"Well then, it might be a bit sudden that our CEO came here today, but there were certain issues that he would like to address today," Jungkook said in his professional voice.

"If you don't mind there are few things I would like to check which have been brought to light to me," the raven head said.

Wait! I can no longer call him raven head! He is the ing owner of the damned company I work for! As soon as the thought registered in my head my mind went back to yesterday in Starbucks. HOLD A DAMN SECOND! Did I just call the owner of the damned company an ugly old ert?! Right on his face? My whole face turned hot in mortification.

KILL ME!

"Yes, sure, sir," Joee said. God! Just looking at her, showing off 80% of the skin on her body trying to seduce her own boss, made me somehow feel better about yesterday's encounter.

"Let's move to the labs now. The CEO would like to check a few things," Jungkook said. "We expect the head of the department to show us the recent research and the progress in the labs," Jungkook continued.

"Sure, sir. I will," Joee piped in.

Me, along with Joee’s secretary, Baekhyun and mine, Jihyo walked behind them, the CEO, his assistant Jungkook, and the harridan herself. I walked right behind her as if I was her assistant, or shall I say bondslave?

As we went through the reports it was getting clear to me how well practiced is Joee in being an evil dirty queen. She knew everything! There was no doubt that she went through the reports I made on the research work just to gain credit for my work. Junmyeon was right, she knows how to handle situations like these. Hence deceiving everyone by making them believe that she is the best HOD.

By the end of the go through which Joee handled single-handedly, I was about to cry. How can this be fair? I was the one who worked hard yearlong and she took the credit just like that? My eyes were stinging with unshed tears. I couldn’t even say anything. The whole department knew they couldn’t. They knew how manipulative this witch could be. I could feel Baekhyun’s and Jihyo’s sympathy filled gaze on me.

I shook my head trying to shake off the tears. I sniffled and looked up, only to find that the CEO was looking at me with a blank yet confused eyes. I immediately looked down at the floor with blood rushing to my ears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter