A/N

My CEO [Currently in Hiatus and Revamp]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

I am sorry for causing soo much of trouble. But yeah. First of all Thank you soooo much for the support. It was just today that I opened my accoount and was suddenly bombarded with all the notifications. I read each and every comment and replied to all most everyone. Reading them really made my day. Although i couldn't read them at the time when I should have but still, thank you. 

Regarding me, and my mental health, I am fine now. Yes I do get sad sometimes for no paricular reason but, I feel better and have almost nill negative thoughts. People who said not to take any wrong steps and not to harm myself, I am sorry to dissapoint you. I did take hasty steps. I am not proud of it but... yeah. Just a bit of self harm which went a bit overboard. But I am safe. I feel way better now. Not because of what I did, but because I managed to distract myself from ending things once and forever, and trust me it was really tough. It was as if I lifted Mt. Everest and placed it on my shoulders to stop myself from moving. All the comments made me feel soo happy and loved. It felt as if atleast someone is waiting for me. As if someone is waiting for someting I need to do, for my next move. As if someone is dependent on me for their happiness. And trust me it felt really good. Thank you all of you. Thank you so much. I really almost cried after reading your comments. Thank you so much!

Regarding the story update, I am sorry for being a major A-graded aśs, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter