Hugs and Restroom

My CEO [Currently in Hiatus and Revamp]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JPOV (Jongin Point Of View)

“Oh!” was the first thing that I could formulate when I saw the Raven-haired beauty in front of my desk.

“Well, hello to you too, Mr. Jongin,” He greeted with a smile, though for some reason it didn’t touch his eyes.

I just stared at him for a while and asked, “Are you alright, sir?" The moment I asked the question he looked taken aback. Why is he so surprised by that? Did I do something wrong? Questions like these were running in my mind with a flow of wind when the CEO stepped closer to me and looked straight in my eyes with a very pained expression. I know I barely knew him, yet everything about him started affecting me from the day one.

When the truth about that evil harridan came into light, things became such a mess. It was as if the whole department was under strict supervision. Every other day for the whole week someone or the other was called by the CEO's secretary, Jeon Jungkook or Ms. Yeri.

The reason? Whomever I asked simply said that they were asked to keep it confidential. There was this buzz in the company from the day the CEO came to supervision. Something was going on because everything seemed so calm, just like how calm it seems before a storm hits the coast.

I barely saw the CEO. And like they say,distance makes the heart fonder, I was no exception to it. I couldn’t stop myself from thinking about him, his words, his face, his gaze, his smile, and the worst? Even his heart melting velvet voice. If I am not working, the only thing I think about is this person who somehow made me judge my own choice of uality. Every time I remember what he said, or what he did, it made my heart thump. He always said things that would mislead one's heart, and I wasn’t prepared for it. Yet here I am being a victim of this misdirection. I didn’t know whether he meant what he said in that way or not, but the sad part was that my heart took it in that way only.

When finally it was my chance to be called by Jungkook everything became clear. The entire buzz was about Ms. Joee and some other person (according to Junmyeon; he cannot say the name yet though). That was when, for the first time in a week I saw him, my CEO. Disordered hair, crooked tie, rolled up sleeves, reading glasses, and bundle of sheets in one arm and a pen in another; that was how he looked. All in all he looked y as hell, but it all went down the drain when I looked at his face. He had this tired expression which made me sad. My heart thumped at an alarming rate the moment I looked at how his eyes lit up when he saw me. I couldn’t help but give him a shy smile. I was aching to go to him, listen to him speak in his velvet voice, look at his beautifully sculpted face, but I knew I couldn’t.

That was why when he pulled that pained face my heart ached and wanted to take whatever that caused that.

“Jongin,” Dr. Oh said while bending towards me, “can I have a hug?” My eyes widened at his request. We were in the middle of my office and people were already staring at us, hugging him here would only make things take a turn for the worst. I was about to deny it when I saw his face again. His pained face made it impossible for me to say no, which resulted in me dragging the CEO of my company to the men’s restroom and pulling us in one of the counters before locking the door.

When I turned to look at him he was looking at our joined hands. I immediately removed my hand from his and cleared my throat. He looked at me and this time his smile reached his eyes, which made me sigh in relief.

“It is amazing, isn’t it? Just looking at you or spending mere seconds with you can make my day way better. You are something Jongin.” He whispered with a sad smile. My heart started racing again. I was scared that the CEO would be able to hear it too now.

Why does he always say things which are so misleading? Why does my stupid heart always react like this even after knowing he isn’t really interested in me?

“My request is still up though.” He interrupted my inner musings. “Will you?” He asked, reminding me the reason why we were in the restroom.

“W-why should I h-h-hug y-you?” I stammered. Just staying in his proximity made me nervous as a wreck.

“Won’t you hug me Jongin? Your CEO is asking for comfort, won’t you give him?” he asked in amusement. I looked everywhere but him because I knew the moment I would look at him I would do something which I would later regret.

“You can ask anyone, w-why are you dragging me into t-this?” It was a very bad idea of mine to bring us into a restroom. Thank goodness the washrooms never smell here in the company but still, how can two grown men be in the same one? Just on cue the CEO walked closer to me, placing his one hand on the wall behind me and bringing his face close to mine. He was practically towering above me. My eyes became as big as saucers when I registered what he was doing. I was about to shout when we heard two men coming into the washroom. I snapped my head to Dr. Oh who placed a finger on my lips indicating to be quiet. I just nodded obediently. Thank god that we are in a counter not outside.

“Did you hear about today’s meeting? I heard that Ms. Joee and Ms. Naeun were fired,” said a man.

I looked up to see Dr. Oh who was staring at me with a small smile.

“Yup I did. They were one piece of hot , but yeah, not my style,” said another one. I almost gagged at their taste. Looking at my disgusted face the CEO's smile went wide. I knew he wanted to laugh but he couldn’t, right now at least.

“Yeah, not my style either. Coming to asses, I like Jongin’s better,” said the first man.

My eyes turned big in horror. How can they say that?! And oh my god! The CEO is here, hearing everything coming out of their mouth. I was beyond embarrassed; I was mortified by the fact that Dr. Oh is able to hear everything. But at the same time it made me proud of my . I knew it was nice; after all I work out daily. I made the grave mistake of looking at Dr. Oh who was looking at me in amusement. He had this smirk on his face as if teasing me. Immediately heat crept its way to my face making me red.

“Oh man, he has one masterpiece of an . It always makes me want to spank him at least once.”

The moment the words left the man’s mouth I wanted to bang my head or even better his head to the wall. But what was surprising was Dr. Oh’s expression. He was glaring at the door of the washroom as if he could see the man through it and his death glare would kill him.

The first man let out a laugh and said, “But that man works hard. At last he is out of that witch’s clutches.”

This made me feel better. I smiled at the thought of being free from that evil lady finally.

“Oh! I almost forgot. I got news that someone has been siphoning our funds to an outsider. And it is most probably Ms. Joee and Ms. Naeun’s doing.”

“Eh?! Really?”

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter