chapter 8

The Contact Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning

WOW! Seriously what is he?

A literal demon! answers my subconscious.

He actually got my luggage back. I pinch myself. ouch! This is real.

And here, I don't know how many times I called them, it's been two days and they didn't even locate my luggage instead thus demon not only located but got it back within twelve hours. He's actually a demon!

"It was actually easy, didn't even need twelve hours. Who do you think I am?" He says with a bright smile on his face, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"An insensitive, ruthless ,arrogant ,bad-mounted demon! yes, that's what you are." I answer him seriously nodding my head.

He laughs at me.

"I was serious." I pout.

"Really, Sakura?" He comes to me laughing.

"Really!" I nod.

"Are you trying to be cute?"

"I don't need to. I already am."

"Haha. that's true." He winks at me and pulls my cheek.

Did he just agree with me? Is he okay? or did he just permanently lost his mind? Ah! Mr.Bipolar!

I slap his hands.

"So now according to our agreement you're staying." He states with a wide smile.

"Huh?" I blink at his words.

"Did you forget, my love?" He raises his brows.

Remembering that I agreed to stay inside this boring room if he bought my luggage within twelve hours, I facepalm myself to which he laughs crazily.

Evening

Argh!! I punch the pillows imaging the jerk's face. Just when Iwas glad that he wasn't in his demon mode from last night, ths was the reason! Torturing me like this! I even had to lie to Chorong and Eunbi. I bet they're hving lots of fun an what am i doing ,stuck in this ugly room? it's all because of that jerk! I punch harder but the punch backfires and I start to fall down buy am caught by muscular arms.

"Falling for me?"

"I just fell on you, I didn't fall for you. You arrogant jerk!" I push him away.

"Sowhere are we going?" I ask him. it better be a good place or else he's dead.

"Who going where?"

"We going somewhere? that's why you locked me up here didn't you?" I asked him. He better be joking unless he plans to die.

"Oh that, It was yesterday and now it's today,we're going nowhere."

"What? So you're telling me that you're not taking me anywhere plus you didn't let me go with Chorong either?"

"That's your punishment for defying me." He wraps his arms around my neck.

"This jerk! God forgive me but I'm going to commit a murder today." I look around and pick a vase.

"Y-you're kidding?" There's fear on his face. Good! Don't mess with me jerk!

"Oh am I? You're dead!" I walk towards him. With every step forward he takes one back.

"Hey wait, wait. We can talk."

"What talk? you bloody demon. you locked me up in this room the entire day.you even made me lie to Chorong and you're saying that was my punishment. for what? for defying the almighty demon Chaeyeon? Well then if you're demon then I'm a demon's wife and your punishment is to die! die you jerk!" I position my arms aiming his head.

"W-wait Sakura. you can't. it murder!" He shouts.

"So be it." I threw the vase at him and he escaped death just by a centimeter. Damn my target.

"Phew! Crazy woman!!" He shouts.

"Why can't you just die already? Why do I have to put up with you? Everyone's having fun except for me. Why did I have to get married to this jerk? Remind me again why I was stupid to accept this stupid contact? You're always confusing me. Can't you have a constant personality? Is it necessary to change minute by minute? A second you're sweet and next you're a demon, A second you're a Prince Charming and next, a total jerk! What do I do with you?" I slump down the floor and burst into tears.

"Calm down, Sakura." He slowly approaches me, calculating his steps.

"Try staying in this room for an hour doing nothing, then you'll know what I'm going through!" I glare at him.

 

 

Chaeyeon's pov.

"Ah-Umm-" I don't know wat to do or say. I didn't know she'll down like this. I just didn't want her hanging out with Eunbi. but now I feel guilty.

"What?" She glare at me.

"N-nothing." Woah! I'm actually getting scared here.

"Okay, Relax. Tell me what do you want me to do to make it fine?" I caress her hair and wipe her tears gently.

"There you go again! being all goody! Stop cinfusing me!"

"So you don't want me to be good?" I can't help but laugh.

"No! I'm just saying stick to one personality.stop confusing me! I like you this self instead of your demon self."

"Okay, my deepest apology." I cup her cheeks.

"You're drunk?" She narrow her eyes at me.

"What?"

"No cause I thought you only apologize when you're drunk. you're telling me you're apologizing without being drunk?" She looks at me with a shocked expression and with her cupped into my hands she looks hilarious.

How can someone be so adorable and annoying at the same time? 

"Okay now, fiery princess! tell me how can I mak it up or my behavior?"

"You're serious? You'll do anything I say?"

"Yes." I nod my head.

"You're not tricking me? Did you decide not to be a jerk?" Sh asks me innocently.

"Wow! I'm getting another bonus? so your punishment is that tomorrow you're going to get me around the city. We're visiting eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter