Chapter 5

The Contact Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura's pov. 

When we reached the beach, we meet our clients.

"See, didn't I tell you we might meet them here?" 

I smile at him to which he laughs.

"What's so funny?"

I ask him. 

"Nothing." 

He replies trying to suppress his laugh. I frown. 

My husband then introduced me to Mr. and Mrs. Yoon. a sweet couple and romance in their heart, celebrating their ten years anniversary and our 'clients' in front of whom we had to act like a lovely typically in love couple.

Mr. Bomi Yoon, in his mid-fourty looked very handsome with his black eyes, charming smile and his tan muscular body, Mrs. Chorong Yoon, not much younger but fairer than her husband had charismatic personality and a mischievous smile spark I love her her light brown eyes, reminding me of my mother in law.

They looked perfect together a perfect couple, madly in love with each other and looking like a newlywed couple on their honeymoon but actually celebrating their ten years marriage anniversary, before coming of Hawaii. 

"Why should I pretend to be a happy typically in love with you?" 

I ask my husband making an unpleasant expression, lovey dovey couple and with him? No way! I'd rather prefer murdering him!.

"Because they're very important client of ours and this deal is very important."

He answers rolling his eyes.

"So why does that has anything to do with me?"

"they are typical old and hopelessly romantic couple Mr. Yoon is like an old grumpy grandfather hard to deal with with a very influential personality and only a fool would like to be on his bad side, last time I met him it took all my energy to stand up to him with his rude comments without retorting back."

He sighs. 

I can imagine them it must be have been hard for Mr. Monkey to ignore his comment because himself is like a Mr. Grumpy grandpa.

"normally my dad would handle every deal with him..."

He continues

"because my dad is kind of his favourite why? Cause they both are hopeless when it comes to their wife. But this time I have to handle him all by myself so to make it easy we'll have to pretend to be 'totally in love with each other' couple. Now are we clear?"

He looks at me arching his brows.

Oh! That means he'll be worried helpless because he can't do anything without me, he needs me I smile evilly.

"okay, I get it. So we'll have to pretend to be a perfect romantic couple, hmm?"

"Yes."

He nods. 

"But why should I do it?"

I shrug crossing my arms.

"Didn't I explain it to you, just now?"

He glares at me.

"yeah, I get the part that you need me to pretend a happily married life, but why should I do anything for your stupid business deal? I don't see any reason to help you."

I smirk as he realizes what I'm getting at.

"You agreed you'll help me whenever needed, that's why we're in a contract marriage??" 

He flares his nose in anger. 

"Yes, but this contact was with our mutual consent so we should have mutual benefit but no matter how I look at it, you're the only one that gets the benefit here. What would I get if I help you out with this?" 

"Wah!! So, you're trying to make a deal, yea?" 

He finally figured out what I'm implying to. 

"Why shouldn't I? My dad and my husband are great business men and my husband loves deals and contacts. So I'm just learning from him. And why should I do something as hateful as pretend to be in love with you just for the sake of your business deal??"

I smile at him, shrugging my shoulder.

There's no way I'm going to help him for free.

"Fine! if you help me out of this..."

"Yes. If I help you out? Then?"

I wait for him to continue.

"Then, I would do anything you'd wish?"

He shrugs. 

Hmm!! That's the most tempting offer, HE IS A BUSINESSMAN. DUH!!

"Wait, come again? I think I'm dreaming? Did you just say you'll do anything I'd ask you to?"

I try to confirm if I heard him right.

"Yes." He nods.

"Anything??" I ask again.

"Yes, anything." He answers rolling his eyes irritated by my repeated questions.

"Wow... I feel like I just got a genie from the fairy tale, who completes his master's 3 wishes."

I exclaim happily.

I can use it to trouble him or even better make him my servant!

"But here, you'll only get one wish fulfilled."

"With you that will be more than enough! Fine, I'm in."

I exclaim dancing.

"But make sure you speak politely to me and don't you dare scream or shout at me like you normally do! If you're rude then say bye bye to your deal!!" i add.

[Flash back ends.] 

"You own me a wish for this!"

I whisper in his ears and wink at him.

I hug his arms and shine a bright smile.

He's taken a back for a moment but soon recovers from the shock and returns my bright smiles with his killer one.

"Then let's start the game! Wanna bet who does it better?"

I look at him with challenging look.

"you'll lose!"

He whispers back with a confident smile.

We'll see!

As we continued our talk with the Parker couple i get to know how my husband tricked me, he already knew about the events organized by the hotel for the couples and in fact was invited by Mr. Yoon himself and all this the he pretended how he didn't want to attend this stupid game and made me convince (beg) him to come here and i was thinking he easily agreed to come here for me without much drama! So that's why he was laughing earlier?! Argh! I glare at him.

He returns my glare with a sheepish smile.

Sure, go a head and enjoy making a fool out of me. I'll surely get my revenge for this!

I smile mischievously which made his face go a little pale, yes, you should be scared.

I took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter