Chapter 9

The Contact Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look around, there are couple enjoying and there's me.

"What's wrong? He's not coming?" Asked Chorong.

"He's just scared to tan his white skin but does he think I'll let him be fairer than me? If I'm getting tanned he's getting too. He just doesn't know the fun of getting your skin tanned." I glare at my husband and suddenly break into a smile.

"Chorong-ssi, will you help me getting him out of his hideout?" I smile mischievously.

"Sure, why not?" Chorong returns a similar one.

 

Chaeyeon's Pov.

 

"Haha. Vampire seriously? does she think her lame excuses can lure me out? No way." 

I cover my face with a hat and lay back on the beach chair.

After 30 minutes.

I look around to search for my wife.

Where the hell did she go?

I see the old couple and my cousin but I can't spot my wife.

Worriedly I look around. 

"That troublemaker! Where did she go?"

Suddenly I hear someone shouting and I look at the direction of the voice.

Someone's drowning?

" it's her!" I run to the sea.

 

Sakura's Pov.

I see my husband running towards me.

Plan successful.!!

As soon as he reaches at my arm's distance I sprung out of the water and splash a bucket full of water at him.

"Booo!!! Caught ya!" I stick my tongue out, doing happy dance.

"You Fool!!!" He grabs me by my arms and shouts at me.

Ah ow!. Looks like plan backfired.why always me?

"I'm s-sorry." I looked down. I guess it was a bad idea, a very bad one.

"What the hell?" He suddenly lifts me up and I felt my back strike against the water.

"So you want to play huh ? Bring it on!" He smirks at me, his hands resting on his waist.

"Y-you're not angry?" I blink at him with confusion.

"Of course I am and now you're goingto pay for it!" He takes a bucket full of water and pours it on me.

"Fine, then I am not going to hold back either." I pull him inside the water.

After a few hours

I suffer a total defeat!

"Wanna go for another round?" He has a bucket full of water on his hand.

"Nope! Too tired, you win!" I raise my hands in surrender.

"Good." He keeps his hands on his waist with a proud face.

"Shall we head back then?" 

I nod.

But then I fell back into water and ouch I've sprained my ankle! I try to bring myself out of the water but ! I'm actually drowning.

"I don't fall for the same trick twice, Keep doing whatever you want, I'm going." He walks off.

No! I'm drowning for real!  I look around for help but there's no one.

Am I going to die like this? Was my last thought before I'm engulfed by the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~

 

I cough hard and slowly open my eyes, am I dead? Where am I? 

The scene that unfolds before me is that my husband is busy fighting with his cousin.

"S-st-op..." I mutter as I slip back into the darkness.

"Come,come play with Saku." A little girl about 6 years old pulls an 8 years old boy by his arms.

"Why should I play with a snobby little brat like you? Go and find someone else.!" the boy shrugs her off.

"But there is no one expect jhae-kun so come and play with Saku." the girl grabs his arms again.

"Go away ugly!" the boy pushes her.

"But Daddy says Saku's the prettiest." Says the girl.

"Uncle, must have seen you without his glasses then.just go and don't bother me. Can't you see I'm reading a book? Do not disturb, little brat!" 

"But you're also little, jhae-kun and Mama told saku to play with chae-kun because jhae-kun is saku's only friend."

"Just who is your friend? I don't have anything to do with you, and what's with this jhae-kun again? Why should I bother with a girl who can't even pronounce my name properly? You can't even pronounce your own name properly!" the boy taunted her.

"Saku is Saku. But your name is too long and difficult and jhae-kun sound cute." the girl smiles sweetly.

"I dare you to call me cute again!" the boy glare at her.

"Eeee.. jhae-kun's not cute at all! jhae-kun is scary as a demon!" she acts a little scared,but doesn't give up.

"Now come play with saku."

"Stop bothering me, go and play on your own." the boy goes back into his book.

"But jhae-kun's Mama told me to play with jhae-kun. She said that jhae-kun is always into books and jhae-kun will soon be a grumpy grandpa and will get glasses too so saku should get jhae-kun out of the books and make him play with saku."

"You little brat!" the boy gets angry and starts chasing her.

"Kyaaa! Mama jhae-kun is going to eat saku up." the girl runs for her life.

~~~~~~~~~

Where am I? I open my eyes and see nothing but darkness.

"Dad!"

"Hitomi!"

Where did everyone go leavingme in the dark?

I hug myself and cry.

"please someone, get me out of here! Please!" I scream but no one c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter