Chapter 4

The Contact Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon and Sakura bound together by a contract marriage.

When she first read the contract, she had a strong urge to punch Chaeyeon black and blue because not only did he insult her in their first meeting but he had that overconfidence that Sakura might fall for him.

Sakura planned to make him fall for her instead and planned to be a sweet, innocent, submissive wife, who would always do whatever her husband asked her to.

To get into his good books first, but due to his rash behaviour towards her do hell with 'get into his good books' she decided that as long as she remained in his life for a year, she would make his life hell.

So, she took help from all the ways possible Hitomi, mom to make her husband's life a nightmare. 

But none of their ideas she found suitable they were at the extreme level, Hitomi would make a plan to literally kill him and mom's ideas were not helping her either.

On a certain day when Chaeyeon enters his room, he gets the first nightmare of his life, gifted by his cute wife.

 

 

Chaeyeon's pov. 

After a long tiring day I enter my room still talking to my secretary about tomorrow's meeting.

The room is glowing pink from every corner of the room, What?! Wait! This isn't my room I close the door and turn back to the corridor.

Wait a minute. 

"I'll talk to you later, Jin hyun. Just arrange everything for tomorrow's meeting perfectly."

I dismiss the call and open the door to my room again.

"WHAT THE HELL??" 

I shout. 

Any guy would freak out if he currently saw my room, am I dreaming? Was my first thought. Rather than a dream it was more like a nightmare. Any guys nightmare because I don't think any guy would be happy to see his room fully covered in pink. Yes, my perfect room in bloody pink color! Pink curtains, pink bed sheet and pink carpet, pink feathery couch with pink cushions bloody hell even the wardrobe is pink!.

"What the hell has she done to my room?"

I throw the cushions angrily from the past few weeks we've been continuously fighting.

Every day she does something or the other to irritate me.

But this time she has gone too far she dared to invade my personal space. 

I march towards the bathroom and bang the door.

She's so dead!

The door opened easily, I enter the bathroom, seems like she's not here either.

What the hell?! She didn't spare the bathroom! Damn that witch!.

 

 

Sakura's pov.

"Let's see I have my favourite chocolate chip ice-cream with marshmallow and chips and chocolates. Yes perfect!"

I pick them up and walk towards my room.

Oh yes I'm going to have a perfect night with my bestie Hitomi must be reaching anytime soon.

Actually we are celebrating today.

" the perfect destruction of my perfect husband's perfect room."

Because he didn't apologise for the things he's done to me I decided to take a revenge what could be better than coloring his room pink? I smile to myself.

Oh the door open!

"Is she here already?"

I murmur as I enter the room.

As soon as I enter my room instead of Hitomi I'm greeted by a devil ready to eat me up. Like literally!

Calm down Sakura! You knew you'll have to face this. 

Take a deep breath now... One... Two... I keep the bowl from my hand on the table hoping that he doesn't notice me shaking.

He marches towards me and bad news he's angry... Very, very angry... He might explode the whole room and Hitomi isn't here yet, neither mom.

You're dead Sakura! Shouts my subconscious.

With him taking step towards me I take a step back, I hit my back against the wall and he corners me between his arms and the wall at my back.

Oh my god there is no escape, I take a deep breath and try to calm myself I'd be fooling myself if I say I'm not scared.

I'm scared to hell but no he doesn't need to know that I open my eyes and stared at his eyes which had a murderous intent.

He looks at me with his murderous look flaring his nose, his face total red in anger.

He's the predator and I'm his prey.

As much as I wanted to shut my eyes, I know if I do that now it's over for me.

"W-what the he'll is going on?" 

I try to hide the tremor in my voice. 

"I should ask you that. what the hell is actually going on here?"

He hisses.

I slowly escape from him and reached a distance beyond his grasp.

"I don't know what you mean?"

I shrug.

"Do not test my patience woman!" 

He shouts. 

"I seriously don't know what you are talking about."

I play innocent. 

"What the hell have you done to my room?"

He roars.

"Oh this. Can't you see husband? I changed our room from dull and boring to totally exciting hot pink."

I smile at him nervously.

"How dare you?"

He shouts as clenches his fist.

Oh no! I just added oil to the fire. I gulped. 

"How dare you do this to my room?" 

He yells. 

"Husband, need to remind you that this is my room too."

I answer him leaning on the wall to support myself from falling down.

You need to if your husband is a mighty monster. 

"Don't give me this bull."

He shouts.

If he continues shouting like this, the day I go deaf isn't very far!. 

"Bull? You should thank me that I didn't post any Disney princesses posters on the wall but now I think I should have listened to mom and have done it."

I suppress my laugh as he makes a face when I mentioned 'Disney Princess.'

Actually I don't even like the color pink, I just wanted to annoy him but mom. She had some really crazy ideas like posters of Disney princesses but no I just want to an lnoy him and not me. So, the wall remains white and no Disney princess.

"I don't care what you want or what mom's want, I just want my room back to normal BY TOMORROW."

He threatens  me pointing his index finger.

"Your memory is very weak, dear husband. But I'll repeat it again I'm your wife and what's yours is mine too so this is my room too so I'll do whatever I want with it. This room is very normal right now than before so no husband you're not getting it abnormal again."

I announce to him pushing his finger back with mine.

"Okay."

He takes a deep breath.

"Fine, you're my wife. But just to remind you, our marriage is a contract and according to that I don't think you have any right to stick your nose in my business and just do one thing do not invade my personal space!"

He's at it again. Fine you wanna talk about the contract. Let's do that!

"oh why? This is my business husband. It's my room too you see and every wife has a right to redecorate her room and not even that stupid contact can stop me from doing so hmm?"

I cross my arms and stand straight in front of him.

Just then I spot my best friend at the door. Thank god I don't think I could have stood this devil any longer. 

"And husband, my best friend and I have plans for tonight and I've already made arrangements for your sleep in the other room so would you mind getting out of this room please?"

I point towards the door.

"I am not going anywhere. This is my room and I'm staying here, and I don't remember any law or any contract that can stop me from doing so, hmm wifey?"

He mocks me. 

"Oh sure husband you can stay here as much as you like but I was thinking for you, how will you work here when we do all the shouting you have a very important presentation to prepare for isn't it? I was just being a considerate wife you know but it's okay if you want to stay. It's your room too what can I say?"

I shrug. 

"You... You"

He points his finger at my face. 

"Yes, husband. You have anything more to say?"

I .

"You and your best friend can just go to hell!."

He shouts as he storms out of the room.

"Well for now you have a nice journey to hell."

I mutter. Phew! Thank god he's gone. I couldn't have handle him a second longer.

I slump down on the bed. 

"Now that was amazing, Sakura."

My best friend comes running to me excitedly.

"Only I know how I saved myself but yes thank you."

"Round one. Score 1-0. Hehe."

I give her a high five.

"You're sacrificing a lot, hmm, you only to torture him."

Hitomi almost gags at the sight of the pink. 

"thank god,we painted the walls whit2and not pink, even I'd feel nauseated."

I nod. 

 

Morning. 

When I wake up, the first thing I saw was Mr. monkey working on his laptop. God! He's such a workaholic! Every time I see him he's working. Yesterday night too before I slept he was working and early in the morning he's still working. If you're asking, why is Mr. monkey in the room? And where is Hitomi? Well last night we were having lots of fun, singing, dancing, having my chocolate chip ice-cream with marshmallow but Hitomi suddenly got a call that her house caught fire and she immediately drove back but guess what? It was my husband Mr. monkey making the prank call and ruined our night and come back to the room with a victorious smile on his face. (Score 1-1)

And early in the morning I have to see his irritating face but of course I won't let this spoil my day.

Because today Hitomi, I and mom are going for a movie, my face immediately light up with this thought and I open my wardrobe to get ready for the day but I'm greeted by little mice, tattering my clothes into bits!

"What the hell?" 

I scream as I get away from my wardrobe, my entire wardrobe is filled with mice. 

"Shoo shoo"

I try to shoo them away my poor dresses! I hold a piece of my dress and sob.

"Oh my god! What the hell happened to your clothes?"

He enters the closet and gives me a sympathetic look but of course the happiness in his voice gave away.

"You did this!" 

It was not a question, I know he did this. 

"Well of course! Thank you very much I'm glad my work appreciated."

He agrees easily not even trying to hide.

"You'll pay for this."

I narrow my eyes. 

"Oh really? What will you do wifey? Complain to my mom or cover the walls with 'Disney Princess' posters?"

He mocks me. 

"I see so it's about the room!" 

I glare at him. He's getting his revenge. 

"Yes! You mess with my room and I, oh I mean the mice messed with your clothes! I hope you've learnt your lesson and front now on don't stick your long nose in my business, got it wifey?"

He pinched my nose.

"You... You" 

I slap his hands.

"Yes wifey, you've got anything to say." 

He teases me making faces. 

"Damn you!" 

I Stamp my feet.

"Okay then let me get ready or you want to use the bathroom first? Oh sorry I forgot you've got no clothes to change into so I guess I'll use the bathroom."

He hums happily and enters the bathroom.

Fine you've won the round three. (score 1-2)

Thankfully mom and I went shopping yesterday and I've got brand new clothes for me that thankfully I didn't take them out of the bags.

I quitely lock the door from outside.

OK Mr. monkey, use the bathroom as much as you want! I'll show you what exactly sticking my nose in your business means.

 

OFFICE. 

Chaeyeon's pov. 

Damn that woman! Because of her for the first time in my life I am late for a meeting, she lock me inside the bathroom! I meet my secretary who thankfully informes me the clients aren't gone yet.

Before I enter the conference room my secretary tries to say something but I've got no time for this I'm late almost thirty minutes. Damn!

"Sorry gentlemen I -"

I trail off as I see freaking nightmare of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter