Chapter 6

The Contact Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Game start. 

 

"So, it's Bomi!" we shout in unison.

"Woah! There you go Bomi Truth or Dare?"

"Of course I'd go for Dare."

"ooohhh... OK then Bomi look in Chorong's eyes and praise her for next two minutes." I dare him.

"That's an easy one." He shrugs.

Bomi took his wife's hand and looked into her eyes with his eyes full of love and praised the sweetest and cutest things for more than Two minutes almost five minutes he could have gone on and on but we had to forcibly stop him.

I didn't mind him but others should get their turn too.

Second turn. 

Chorong she chose truth and tell us about their lovey dovey love story.

Third turn. 

MY HUSBAND!

"I'll pass." he raise his hand.

"oh you can't escape Son. Now truth or Dare." Chorong smiles mischievously. She reminds me a lot of my mother in law.

"I don't want to." He refuses bluntly. 

"Umm, it's okay, Chorong-shi if he doesn't want to." I jump in between them before my husband creates a scene. 

"No it's not okay, child. Now that you refused to play you'll get a punishment. And your punishment is profess your love to your wife in front of everyone." Bomi speaks.

"Oh no.." I mutter. 

"yes." Chorong flashes a bright smile. She's enjoying it again reminding me of my mother in law.

I face plam myself. Just whose great idea was it to play this game? Oh yes mine! 

I thought my husband would protest again quietly gets down on his knees and take my hand.

He's not doing it, is he? I stare at him with a blank expression.

"Umm... I... You..." He stammers.

Haha I knew it, it's not his cup of tea... Even if it's just pretending not up to the mark, look like he lost!

He saw me trying to suppress my laugh, he then smirks at me.

"I'm taking the victory again." he whispers and then take a deep breath and start to bad mouth about me.

Like how he doesn't get to sleep because of my sleeping habits and how I colored his room pink just to annoy him, how I threatened him at the office and goes on and on.

Hey! What the hell? Is he confused between professing love and venting out of anger?.

But then he surprised me with all his sweet talks.

"You look beautiful every time I look at you, you've messed up my life but I don't hate it, I love to tease you because I get to see new hilarious, cute expressions of yours. You are the bright sunshine in my boring life."

Everyone's clap bri3me out of his beautiful eyes as I Become aware of my surroundings. I blink once, twice, thrice. Seeing me like this, he gives his devilish smile and stands in front of me.

" Snap out of it Love. You were totally taken by my performance? I win again!" He bends and whisper in my ear.

There's a sudden rush of blood in my face and causing me to blush furiously.

I glare at him as he chuckles.

This DEVIL!!! 

"Let's continue the game." Chorong spinsthe bottle around.

Next turn: Hyewon

"Hyewon, truth ot dare?"

"Dare." Hyewon winks at his wife

"Why? Scared to face the truth?" there goes my husband's mouth.

"Dare." Hyewon repeats it like a threat.

"OK so dare it is, then." I try to continue.

"Coward!" Chaeyeon mutters.

There he goes again can't he just shut his mouth?

"Think whatever you want, I don't care." Hyewon rolls h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter