chapter 10

The Contact Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura pov.

As soon as Hitomi sees me, she comes running to me and hugs me and cries uncontrollably.

"Hey? What's wrong?" I panic, because Hitomi's is simply not the one cry like this.

She can break 1000s of bones but this type of scene is extremely rare.

I make her sit on the couch and rub her back hugging her.

"Hitomi please don't cry. Please." Seeing her cry like that brought tears in my eyes.

"DID YOU MAKE HER CRY?" I pick the hockey stick and point it at Chaewon.

"Are you crazy? Do you think I even stand a chance against her? She'll beat me into flour before I can do something. Please put that thing down. You're scaring me Sis." He begs.

"Then tell me, what the hell happened, bro? And do it before I lose my senses!" I threaten him.

"This.... Has... Nothing.. To.. Do.. With him." Hitomi says in between her cry.

After a while, She finally stops crying.

"You're okay?" I ask her offering the water.

She nods.

"Now can you guys please tell me what's going on? Why were you crying and why is he here?" Ah mind is so messed up.

"It's Eros." she cries again.

"What about that jerk?" I question her.

"Well Sakura the name you gave him totally suits him. He is a total gross." Hitomi  makes a disgusted face.

"Okay so what the hell did he do?" I ask him.

"A week ago, I saw that guy's picture on her phone. The same night, I saw that jerk on a bar flirting with other girls. I sent his picture with the girls to this girl over here, but he didn'tgive a damn about it. In fact she even threatened me that she'll have my head if I do that sort of thing again. Then I thought why to bother. But that bastard just had to get on my nerves, he ruined my date, he even approached me to talk about business. Then I thought I should show his true colors to this idiot who blindly trusted that jerk. I laid a trap for that jerk, who happily jumped on it. In the end, they broke up." He summarizes the incident.

"They did what?" I jump excitedly.

"Oh you know what, I just love you, I mean I couldn't do it from past 1 year and you did it within a week. I can't tell you how happy I am. From now on your my BFF no.2 if you need any help from me anytime just give me a call bro. You owe me one." I hug him.

"Haha sure, Sakura." He hugs me back.

I was so excited that I forgot my bff was still crying.

"I'm sorry hitomi. But to tell you the truth it's good you got away from him. I mean he didn't deserve you and you deserve a lot better than him." I hug her.

"But then why are you here?" I ask him.

"Umm he actually stalked her and threatened her."

"That jerk did what?!" That explained why she changed the lock.

"would you do me a favor? Can you please help me beat that guy up? I know his address." I pick up the hockey stick and ask him to accompany me. The more the merrier!

"Oh, I would love to." He says dramatically keeping his hand on his chest.

But Hitomi pulled me back.

"Don't tell me you still feel for him? I mean come on not after all this?" I look at her.

"Don't go, don't leave me, please." She says with a trembling voice. Jeez, how did she turn like this? I'm going to kill that jerk!.

"Aw of course, no one's leaving you. Sorry." I give her a thigh hug.

"Bro changein the plan we'll go someday in the future." I nod at Chaewon.

"Sure, whenever you want." He nods back.

"Anyway I have some better ideas for today to cheer you up. We'll have a girl's night out today!" I exclaim.

"hmm." Chaewon clear his throat. "I'm hear too." He says raising his hand.

"Okay then one boy and two girl's night out then. " I pull them in a group hug and jump.

"Ouch! My leg!" Shouldn't have jumped only today i took the bandages off.

Time skip

I sat on the bed with my leg supported by a cushion and Hitomi pulled the blanket for me.

"And here I was supposed to take care of you but instead I made you look after me." I say with a sad face.

"It's Okay, Sakura." She smiles at me. Finally she smiled! I thought. But again the smile disappears.

I seriously want to smash that guy's head right now.

Maybe I should have just done that!

My phone buzzes.

Mr. Monkey\Demon calling...* it flashed.

"Why the hell is he calling me?" I roll my eyes as I pick up the call.

"Ye-" 

"where the hell are you?" The demon roars cutting me off.

Has he gone mad or what? Who does that? Does he plan to damage my ears and looked at the screen.

"And what the hell is wrong with you jerk? You nearly blew my ears off" I yell at him

"Where are you? Why are you roaming around with that leg of yours? You should be resting on bed." He yells back

"Well I am resting on the bed." I look down at the bed.

"What? Where?" 

"I already informed mom that I'll be staying at Hitomi's for few days."

"Why don't I know about this?" I hear him growl.

"Are you my mom or dad? Why should I report you where am I and what I'm doing?"

Why does he have to bother?

"I'm your husband." He states.

"wait, is anyone around you?" I ask him.

"No, I'm alone in the room."

"So why are you pretending to be my husband?" 

"I AM your husband." 

"Yeabut a contact husband! You don't have to pretend to care when you're alone. Remember we're not in Hawaii, we're back home."

"When are you returning?" 

"Why do you care? You always keep on complaining that you have to share your room, your bed and I made your clean room messy. So congratulations husband you get the whole room, whole bed to yourself for few days. Enjoy staying in your clean room."

"Y-yeah, of course I will! Stay there as much as you want, even better if you don't return at all."

"And listen, send my clothes with....." I hear the beep. 

"Hello? Hello?" 

"He hung up on me. That jerk!" I shout. 

Hitomi laughs. 

"What's so funny?" I glare at her.

"He must be missi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter