Chapter 7

The Contact Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura pov. 

Argh! I'm so bored! There's nothing on the TV either.

I throw the remote on the side of the bed and lie down staring up at the ceiling.

Bome and Chorong decides not to ruin the holiday by mixing it up with the work so yesterday, the guys decided to have first three days for work and the rest of the holiday planned to enjoy.

But we'll they don't know that my husband is here only for the work, I doubt he even knows the meaning of enjoy, so here I am all alone in my room with nothing to do. I sigh.

As I closed my eyes I remember the kiss, my very first kiss Argh!! Frustrated, I slap my cheek hard.

"Ouch." I actually hit hard. i lovingly caress my cheeks.

"What an actor,that monkey!" here my mind's repeating the scene agian and again like a tape recorder.

"Argh! That drunkard! That's why I didn't want to be alone because when i'm alone my mind goes crazy and starts to think about worthless things. Maybe I should call Chorong and Eunbi and have some talk with them."

My phone rings.

"Ah who is it now?." I look at my phone.

"Hitomiiiiiii." As soon as I answer the phone I shout.

"Slow donw,will you? You'll blow my ears off!" She complains.

"Nice timing bff! Just when I needed you! I miss you girl!" I cry over the phone.

"So enjoying your honeymoon with your dear husband." She has this playful tone in her voice.

"Oh stop taunting me and don't ever take his name again."

"Seems like something happened huh?."

Damn her!

"Nothing happened nothing at all." I snap at her blushing remembering what actually happened.

"Something did happen." I bet she has a teasing smile on her face.

"If you're going to talk about this rubbish. I'm cutting the call." I threaten her.

"Ok ok. I won't tease you .So what actually happened?." There she goes again.

"Hitomi!?." I shout over the phone.

She laughs.

"Fine go on and laugh at me .Just remember my time will come too and I won't go easy on you either." I say it with a humph.

'"Haha.okay fine, bff."

it looks like she finally give up.

"Good you called me. I was bored to death." I complained about my situation.

"Why your husband is not there to entertain you?." She teases me again.

"I though we'll not talk about that monkey. That monkey is spending his time with his one and only love (work) and letf me in the room to get bored."

just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

"Ah so sad. His work is your rival then."

"Rival? I'm not even close to that and why is this topic about the monkey and his work? I wanted you to distract me from him and instead you're reminding me of that jerk!." I shout at her.

I suddenly feel a presence behind me.

"oh my god! You scared me." I shout at the presence of Mr.Monkey speaking of the devil and here he comes!

"Can't you appeared normally once in a while? and what are you doing here?" I question him.

"Relax, Sakura. Just here to get my file (Here)" He takes the file in his hands.

"You got it. Now leave." I show him the door.

"Why? and just now you were missing me so badly." He walks to me.

"Who missed Who?" I made a face.

"Come on no need to be shy I clearly heard you called your friend for the distraction as your mind was full of me." He smirks as he walks towards me.

This devil! He's so full of himself.

"Don't you think you're giving way too much importance to yourself? No one was missing you.Stop flying and get back to the ground."

"At least honest with yourself, wifey. wait here like a good wife I'll be back soon and we'll go out okay?." He leaned in and kissed my cheeks which made me blush like tomato. What's with him? Mr. bipolar?

"Who's going anywhere with you?" I threw a vase at him which unfortunately missed the target as the target ran out of the room.

I kept my hand on my heart which is still  beating like crazy.

"I swear i'll kill you someday." I shouted looking at the door.

"Sakura?"

, I forgot she's still on the line!

"What was that?" She asks me with suspicion.

"Hitomi. I bet of you do something, please do something before my plan backfires on me." I beg as I try to calm my racing heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter