Eight

My Jekyll and Hyde -discontinued-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY JEKYLL & HYDE

Nobody knows how broken he was...he is...

 

 

Three... five... was that that six? Kibum didn’t know. It was hours since he lost the count. His tied hands had gone numb and his legs hurt as if he danced the whole night in the club. He could still feel some leaking out from his abused hole joining the many other fluids that were dampening the bed sheets. He felt as if he was set on fire. They had rough unprotected over and over giving him one hell of a time throughout the long night. To his own dismay, his trauma left him at some point and he shamefully gave in to the violation... his body enjoying it until his started to spot the bed with small red drops, eventually making him pass out in exhaust. Hyde was still inside of him dealing with an unfinished job when he was summoned by the dark world. And by the time he was woken up by a sweet nightmare, Sun streaks had already started to invade the bed room he was trapped in, and the man who wrecked him was sleeping soundly beside him under a nice warm cover. His tinted hair was fallen over his forehead and his lips were slightly parted. Kibum couldn’t believe how this kind of a beast could sleep looking so ing innocent when innocent was the last thing the man was. Being next to this man pretty much disturbed him though he had already spent so many hours on the bed with him.

He thought of trying to get outta this place but he was ing positive that he wouldn’t be able to even merely stand up by himself, let alone to free his hands. So he lay there in the same exact position he was left with and blankly stared at the white ceiling above him in silence. He should’ve been feeling utterly mad or scared to death but he was feeling nothing of that sort. Those emotions had gone numb for some reason. Maybe it was because of the silence that was echoing in the house.  

His eyes were about to close when he suddenly heard a coughing beside him. He turned his head and stared at the man who was seemingly waking up, groaning and slightly moving his head side to side as if he was in pain. Kibum didn’t have time to arrange any thoughts in his frozen brain when the man beside his started moving in an attempt to adjust in to another position on the bed. He knew the man was turning to face his side but he didn’t expect man’s leg and hand to land on his cloth-less body.

Tick... one second

Tick... two seconds

Tick... three seconds

 

His chest was burning and he had a very bad feeling about it. He knew he should wake up and check what was causing this damn burning, but he was too tired. He wanted to sleep... just a little more. He turned, rolling to the other side of the bed and instantly regretted his action. He shouldn’t have moved at all... his whole body ached. But...it was so warm and nice on this side. Like the partner he never had was sharing the bed with him...so cosy mmmm...

Wait. What?

He shot his eyes open to greet another pair of huge eyes that were directly staring at him.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

His reflexes made him scream and immediately jump outta the bed and glue his body to the wall. What the- why the freaking hell was a man on his bed???

And why was the man ???

SCRATCH THAT why was he ???? He grabbed his blanket from the bed and covered his manhood like a machine running on autopilot.

“YAH!!!!!”

“WHO ARE YOU??? WHO ARE YOU?”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

“HOW DID YOU GET IN???”

 “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?”

He watched in utter confusion as the motionless man’s eyes ran miles apart showing his surprise and disbelief a second before tears started running down with small cries escaping the man’s reddened lips.

And then,

 It clicked him.

 “OH MY GOD”

“OH MY GOD” He covered his agape mouth and slid down the wall to hit his bare on the floor.

This couldn’t be real.

“Oh my god, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry”

How did this happen? It couldn’t be what he thought, could it? But it was there... everything pointed to tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter