Ten + Announcement

My Jekyll and Hyde -discontinued-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Jekyll & Hyde

"When grief is deepest, words are fewest" - Ann Voskamp

 

 

“Um... Shall I make some more?”

Kibum flinched hearing the husky voice that suddenly broke the painful silence in the house. He shook his head answering the man who was standing far away from him. He looked at the untouched food sitting on the table in front of him. He wasn’t feeling well to begin with... but sitting in this man’s dining, having toast he made was even more disturbing to Kibum. He couldn’t come to believe the fact that he was wearing his ’s clothes and still staying in the house he was like nothing ever happened. He fisted the edge of the oversized shirt he was wearing and pulled it down trying to cover his already well-covered thighs in unease. His distorted emotions were still making him paranoid even after the man carefully wrapped and treated his wounds proving that he meant no more harm. Hyde seemed really nice and he treated Kibum carefully as if he was made of glass. Kibum could’ve even called him a gentleman if he hadn’t seen the same man acting like the devil himself.

The Hyde that woke up beside him and The Hyde from the previous night were just like the day and night; almost polar opposite. Certain suspicions were starting to arise in Kibum’s head about this drastic change of the man, but he was nowhere close to believing any of that.  Hyde was just acting like a good man who made a mistake to save his from trouble... yeah. That was it.

“Hey... um... what was your name again?” Hyde calmly asked placing a cup of hot coffee on the table and sat down on the other corner of the small table.

“Oh? K-key” Kibum answered and looked down avoiding all chances of making eye contact with Hyde.

“Key... Ohh yeah. Key.” Hyde smiled tasting the foreign name in his mouth, trying his best not to make it too obvious that he had no clue of who this boy was. “What’s your real name?”

The boy in front of him suddenly lifted his head, looked straight at him and lowered his head again almost immediately upon hearing Hyde’s question. Hyde was taken aback seeing the boy’s reaction and he couldn’t help the feeling that he just ed up by asking the wrong question. He felt like smacking himself for his unbeatable stupidity.

“You know my real name...” The boy answered even though Hyde had given up on hearing another word from the boy.

“Ahhh yeah...Of course, I do. I suddenly forgot your name Haha” Hyde faked a laughed trying to keep his act straight. He knew he was making a fool of himself but he couldn’t help it. He was in a big mess already, he didn’t want more trouble... this boy seemed very innocent but he couldn’t trust him to keep his secrets. He could trust no one.

“Key-ssi... I have to tell you something... Although it’s hard to believe, you have to trust me. I- um...really lose myself when I’m drunk. This could happen agai- What I mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter