One

My Jekyll and Hyde -discontinued-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 MY JEKYLL & HYDE

Man is not truly one, but truly two

 

 

 

“Ahhh… more… mmmmmhh… like that”

Moans… moans… moans… and more moans… and more. They filled every inch of the house, echoing around the walls of the silent house. Too loud and too clear... He shouldn’t be hearing those. He really shouldn’t be hearing those… but he was hearing those. He saw it. He saw it more than he should… the woman he called as his mother lying on their massive bed, her hair tousled than ever, her clothes lying on the tile floor, her lips parted, her hands on where they shouldn’t be… and her body topped by a man. A man that was not his father... A man that was himself.

 His eyes enlarged to the size of baseballs as his mother stared right in to his eyes boring holes. She screamed... roaring curse words at him. It was coming. He knew. He ran away… and ran away… everyday… he ran away, only to get caught each time.

She came out of her room wearing her light nightgowns, holding the heavy vase that decorated their living room in her hand. He did nothing wrong. Why... He didn’t understand why his mother was being like this. It was scary… each step she took to get closer to him sounded like the unheard sound of grim reaper’s approach. His whole body shook like a dry leaf in the wind and tears were dripping down his eyes like the water from a broken dam. There was no exit, no doors or windows, not even a person that could miraculously show up and save him from the tragedy. He was alone. Like always… he was alone, he had to save himself.

 Forgive me… I’m sorry… I did wrong. Save me. I’m sorry. I did wrong.

 He begged on his knees. He begged with all his might. The cold tiles were numbing his legs and his pounding heart was hurting too much.  Even then, he begged for his dear life. He begged and begged and begged more, but…

“Don’t you dare open your foul mouth! You ruined my life! Because of you I had to live like this! You dare say a word to your father, you’re dead! I will kill you”- Was all he heard before the heavy pole hit his side… and his legs, following his gut. A sickening crack was heard but the world was already darkening to him…Too darkening that it engulfed and swallowed him completely.

Save me

* * * * * * * *  

No… Not again… no!!!  Don’t!!!! Please...

 

He jerked awake, eyes shooting open immediately. He only needed one glance at his surroundings. It was the same place, the so called home.

What was he expecting? This coward to be going out? What a joke. A dark smirk appeared on the edge of his mouth before he let out an equally dark sarcastic chuckle. Loser! Running away as always… It’s not like he didn’t like the coward running away though. In fact he was ing pleased. Why? He was out. It was his world now. Shin Hyde’s world.

He stood up from the chair he was sitting cursing the Coward for not knowing how to sleep in a proper manner. Loser, if he was going to sleep shouldn’t he do it right? His whole body was sore from the position he had slept; hunched over the packed little table. The laptop was still on, displaying a draft of another dumb story.

Loser passed out while working…again.

He stretched his limbs, turning his head, snapping the bones making loud cracking noises. Night was falling and he knew he was out with a great timing. He had been in for too long. The bastard didn’t let him out for two days. He had important plans and didn’t wanna waste his time in this loser’s place. He quickly dressed up in his black attire. An elegant leather coat and tight pants accompanied with black ankle boots and a silver earring dangling from his left ear. He brushed his brown tinted hair up and smirked at his reflection on the mirror before grabbing his car keys and headin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter