Five

My Jekyll and Hyde -discontinued-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY JEKYLL & HYDE 

 There is no other disease as destructive as Lust.

 

 

 

“Cunning !!!”   

       He cursed out loud slamming the car door shut and kicked the tyre trying to relieve the frustration running throughout his body. He was ing mad. All his efforts were useless. He couldn’t believe it was that hard to find an old woman. How the did that witch manage to stay away from his eyes for so long??? It didn’t make sense at all! True that he didn’t look for her every single day! He didn’t HAVE every day. He needed to enjoy his time, have fun and deal with his unfinished businesses. But still, it shouldn’t be impossible to track down one woman in this goddamned city! He was ing pissed beyond limits and he desperately needed a strong shot in his system. He growled and walked in to the now-familiar club to quench his thirst. Since all his plans were ruined he needed motivation and that certain motivation he needed could only be found in this measly gay club. He wasn’t really gay to be in a gay club, heck he loved girls, but if something beautiful catch his eye, matters petty as a gender was of no worth to him. He badly wanted the blond beauty he saw. The boy turned him down and severely damaged his pride a multiple times already but he still wanted to try his luck. There was no denial of the fact that he lusted over the skinny stripper.

He sat down in his usual seat in the bar counter and set his eyes in search of that special figure while sipping his ordered whiskey. But to add more weight to his irritation, the boy was nowhere to be seen. He called the unnecessarily-tall bartender guy and directly asked where his Key was, only to get the rude reply of ‘How do I know that?’

The bartender hadn’t seen Key and that one fact was more than enough for him to snap. He stood up, gulped down his liquor at once and walked through the busy crowd in the club, scanning each and every face looking for Key. But Key was not there. He wondered whether Key didn’t come to the club that day but knowing the boy, he was positive that wasn’t the case. His eagle eyes spotted a boy whom he had often seen talking with Key often groping on some dude on the dance floor. He didn’t give a damn about whatever the heck the boy was doing; he pulled the boy from his jacket spinning him to face him.

“What the-”

“You!!! You know Key right?” He shook the boy and fired a death glare to him.

“What? Let go mister!”

That was enough! “Where’s Key?” He shook the boy again ignoring the looks he started getting from the eyes around them one by one.

“What the ! Calm down mister! Let go or I’ll have to call securit-”

“I asked where Key is!” His hand immediately ran to the ranting boy’s neck and wrapped it firmly in his strong grip and squeezed mercilessly blocking the boy’s airways. Within a mere second the boy started choking and beating Hyde’s hand to free himself.

“You tell me where Key is, or you’ll never open that ty mouth of yours again!” He whispered against the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter