Two

My Jekyll and Hyde -discontinued-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 MY JEKYLL AND HYDE 

Eye candy to the world, dark and bitter inside.

 

 

 

 

‘…the things hidden inside me. They made me change so much. They put me to sleep, tying up my two hands, trapping me in a dark room where I can’t find an escape. Sometimes I wake me up at the most absurd moments. My memories are deleted and thrown away, without my will.

I want to escape from this whole thing…from this pain that chains me’ –

 

 

“You’re reading again?”

“Oh Mir…yeah” Kibum lifted his head just enough to take a brief look at his so-called-friend who just invaded his private space in the small dressing room.

 

“Jesus, what are you reading so hungrily ah?”

He wished his friend would be able to realize that he was disturbing him with the same old questions every single day. Unfortunately for him, this guy only had a bird brain.

 

“My Jekyll and Hyde by Author-J!  Same one as yesterday¬ Why? You wanna read too?”

“No thanks. It’s just that my mind doesn’t wanna register a-” The brunette boy’s sentence was interrupted by the gaze Kibum threw at him.

“Yeah I know, a stripper being a book worm, right? Well, sorry to say I can’t stop. This is my daily dose of strength. Tsk. I’ll keep reading, so tell your ing brain to just deal with it!” He shrugged and focused on his phone screen reading the last line again.

 

“Okay whatever. Sure read but not now. Get ready. You’re on the pole today.” Mir said as he walked away tossing a harness at Kibum.

It was time to work. Kibum sighed and put his phone aside to get changed to his work attire which was nothing but revealing pieces of garment. He removed all of his clothes and stared at his reflection on the dressing-mirror blankly. The bruises from four days ago were still there on his sides… reddened, blued, and hurting as . He didn’t know whether he liked the so called job he was doing or not anymore. Neither did he care. He just knew that there were loans, bills and a rent to pay off, that he needed to feed himself… and that he should earn a living somehow. He let out another sigh and covered his bruises concealing them with layers of makeup like a professional artist. The room was supposed to be sound proof but he could hear the noises from outside growing louder by the second. That was the cue for him to get ready without wasting time.

He slid in to his glittery black briefs that showed off the perfect curves of his , and secured the black leather harness around his skinny torso. His legs and thighs were often praised to be ier than any girl’s and he was known to be such a hard tease that doesn’t show them easily. He pulled up his long ripped pants that help him to cover up his skin…only to show it open in air later. The cloth wrapped his legs like a second skin making it slightly hard for him to fasten the heels around his feet. Six inch cut out heels were nothing for him by now, he could walk well and ing dance on them like a god with no effort. If anything would increase the number of notes he get, he’d do exactly that. He put on a bit of makeup to retouch, thick eyeliner for killing looks and light pink lip gloss to highlight his good gorgeous mouth… this business was all about looks. And he, the y Key of the club had the best of it all.

He grabbed the final piece of his outfit; a matching black blazer and put it on and buttoned up all the way covering all his exposed skin. Feeling content with his appearance, he stood up and walked outta the dressing room heading to the back of their small stage.

He watched drag queens and tough men doing their acts pleasing the crowd with many tastes. In no time it was his turn…His turn to go out and be candy in everyone’s eyes.

“Here goes nothing” he mumbled to himself and closed his eyes. He breathed in heavily putting aside all his distorted thoughts and letting the beat of the foreign music sync in to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter