Four

My Jekyll and Hyde -discontinued-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY JEKYLL & HYDE 

 It's sad...what money does to people. 

 

 

“When are you gonna pay the rent ah? Do you know what day it is?”

“I- I know, I know. I had the money ready but had to pay the loan. I-”

“Is that my problem? Pay the rent or move out!”

“Just give me a week! Just a week! I’ll pay the rent for sure! Please…”

“You said that a week ago! And the week before that as well! You have to pay the rent of three months! I can’t give you more time!”

“Please I beg you! Give me a week! I promise-”

“Two days! I’ll give you two days. Pay the rent in two days or get outta my house!”

“But-”

“That’s it!!!”  The lady’s angry voice boomed from the phone speaker.

Kibum was done… this time; he knew he was really done. He barely had the money to buy dinner… what rent? He sighed hugging his knees, thinking of what to do. He was already in debt to too many loan sharks. He didn’t want to add another one to the list. The bank was a hopeless option. He didn’t have any friends to borrow from either. His salary and savings were all sacrificed for a damn loan… he was at a dead end.

What if he won’t be able to find the money? He had nowhere to go. He cursed himself for signing up for a damn course knowing that he’ll just have more to spend on education too well. If only he didn’t pay for that damn thing he wouldn’t have been this stuck… Why the hell did he want to catch up with his long-missed studies? Why the hell did he dream of doing a real job? He was a stupid and he was certain about it. He felt like crying and ing giving up. Give up this job, all his rainbow dreams, this useless life...  But he was not alone like he used to be… he couldn’t just give up. He wasn’t that cruel.

He needed money and he knew a way. He knew what he had to do to make instant cash.

He stood up, wiped his face and adjusted his look. He was getting ready for work when the call came… he was dressed in glittery brief shorts and a loose sweatshirt ready to dance on stage. He stood in front of the mirror and breathed in deeply convincing his brain that he was going to be alright.  He was going to do his very best today. His work was gonna be different today. He was gonna do what he had stopped doing long ago... He applied a pink colour lip gloss on his perfect bow shaped lips and smiled at his reflection mouthing his club name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter