Three

My Jekyll and Hyde -discontinued-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY JEKYLL & HYDE  

"Everyone is someone's Devil" 

 

 

Kibum yawned again stepping in to the main road in snail speed. His body was all sore from work and his bruises were still not healed. It hurt every time he made a sudden movement. He mentally cursed himself for dancing like a super hyper lunatic when he well-knew that his body needed rest and some time to heal. He plugged the earphones in to his ears thinking of listening to some binaural healing beats while walking home. The roads were quite crowded as it was still the rush hour of the morning, but the pavement had enough space for everyone to walk freely. Someone suddenly bumping in to him at same exact second he looked at his phone screen to play the music was definitely not something he expected to happen in that pavement. He stumbled and fell down hard on the ground from the unexpected blow. He whined clutching his sides and was about to start complaining out loud, but then he noticed the guy who ran in to him kneeling on the ground just a feet apart from him. The guy was groaning and holding his head with both hands in a way that made Kibum feel disturbed for no reason. To his relief the guy quickly shook his head and stood up and came near him to help him stand up.

“I’m sorry. Are you alright? I’m really sorry. I’m sorry” The guy kept bowing and apologizing on repeat like a wind-up toy. Kibum’s hurt a bit from the fall but he was okay. His other body pains had nothing to do with this careless guy. He couldn’t blame the guy for his aching sides.

“Yeah I’m fine- omo”

Kibum’s jaw dropped half way seeing the guy’s face once he finally stopped his bowing.

“Why? What happened? Are you hurt?” Worry was written all over the guy’s chocolate orbs that peeked through his slightly misplaced round glasses. Kibum was still in pure surprise seeing the man he was looking for past few days standing in front of him. He was thinking if this was just a coincidence or some crazy act of fate like the dramatic they show in movies. They didn’t just meet; the guy ing ran in to him!

“No!  No! I’m okay! That’s not it! Can- can you remember me? You helped me that day”

The worry Kibum saw in those orbs got instantly replaced with utter confusion.

“Wh- Who? Me?” The guy asked pointing a finger at himself and blinking as if he just heard some unbelievable news.

“Yes! The alleyway¬ last Tuesday! You really saved my life.”  Kibum tried to make the man recall the incident, but he was still looking confused and… what was that other emotion he saw on those eyes? Terror?

The guy shook his head in denial and picked up his fallen bag from the ground in a hurry.

“No… I think you’re mistaken. You’ve seen someone else. Sorry it’s not me. I’m sorry” The guy bowed one last time and blended in to the crowd before Kibum could say anything else.

“Funny…” he thought while dusting off his pants. He was pretty sure it was the same guy~ he could remember his saviour’s face so well. He tilted his head and stared at the direction the man went once again. He usually doesn’t get faces mixed up. But after giving it a second thought he noticed that the two men actually looked very different. The man who helped him looked more strong and fierce. But this one who just bumped in to him looked like a retarded nerd with his tousled hair and the big round pair of specs he was wearing. Not to mention his plain baggy Tshirt. Maybe he saw a doppelganger~ or something. Kibum shrugged heading on his own way. He couldn’t be too bothered.

 

********

 

Sun and moon, sun and moon... Days were passing one after another without a stop and Kibum was working his off to earn some cash in the club. He was always lost in his intense thoughts that he never once noticed a familiar face staring at him by the club’s bar every day. He usually went to the bar to get a small drink after his performances. Even then he didn’t notice the presence next to him, the raven eyes that were fallen on him.  The greed that was lurking around him…

“y¬” 

Key felt like laughing hearing the all too familiar word. ‘A new one’ he thought. The registered members of the club knew Key too well to know that he’s not the one to with. But people kept calling him all sorts of names, compliments and pick up lines nevertheless. He was a ing club dancer after all. What was new about some a recently joined customer taking him as a hooker? He ignored the voice and continued to sip his beer staring at the many bottles of alcohol in front of him.

Hyde smirked to hims

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter