JungKook: Appa?!

BTS AS APPA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Couple: Jungkook x Rose, 

Baby: Jeon Geun Woo, almost 2 years old

 

Story: Jungkook and Rose has been married for 4 years now. 

PART I: "GEONWOO AH~"

 

SOUND OF BABY CRYING CAN BE HEARD, 

"HAAAA, APP--AHHH, APPPA~~" A BABY CRY HIS HEART OUT, 

In the baby room, a baby boy was crying as soon as he wakes up, no one was inside the room for him. The cry goes on for awhile, before The daddy finally get ups off his bed. 

Jungkook walk toward the baby room and he open the door. As soon as jungkook appear in front of the opened door, the cute baby boy stopped crying. The baby boy keeps on mumbling within his mouth ‘ap.. app .. bababa, apa’ the boy smiles scrunching his nose trying to act cute with tears filling in his eyes. He is attempting to ask his dad to pick him up. 

Jungkook ‘aigooo~’ he walked toward the baby boy who is not acting cute and then tease his baby boy as he bend town leaning his both arms toward his baby boy to pick him up. Jungkook support his baby and picked him up before he attack his baby boy with millions kisses. As he is being kisses from daddy, the little boys tears faded away andlaughters can be heard. His laughter can heal the very tired daddy, Jungkook who has been sleeping for less than 3 hours. 

Holding onto his baby in one arm, Jungkook head out from the baby room to the kitchen. Inside the kitchen, a fresh and young mommy is inside the kitchen, she is finishing up some of the left over dishes. She has some of carrots and potatoes steamed inside her pot. Little did she heard her little boy’s cry because of the sound of the steam pot. 

 

Jungkook swing his baby a bit and pointing to his wife showing his mom to his son. Then his son started to slow claps and chuckles, recognizing his mother from behind. 

Jungkook then leans in to give so much kisses to his son before bringing him to the living room. He brings the baby toys and scattered it into the baby playground before he place his boy into the bed. 

 

Jungkook then head to the kitchen, he beams smile seeing his wife, Rose, humming and shaking her hips slowly to the beat that she is humming to. Jungkook took on of the bow in a small cup close to kitchen. He headed in toward his wife and his both hands, gently grab onto his wife long hair before he twist the bow and tie her hair, letting it down toward her waist. Jungkook doing so causing Rose to chuckles at her cute husband action. She lean left a bit letting out a small chuckles and give a really cute smile to her husband who just woke up and is still in his messy hair. Jungkook, as Rose lean her cheeks sideward, he leans in and give a rough kiss onto Rose cheeks. 

 

“What are you doing so early, hubby?” Rose said, looking sweetly into Jungkook’s eyes. 

 

“Geunwoo woke up, and I can’t resist his cute eyes so i brought him out” he said, 

 

Turning back to her husband, Rose gives him repeat kisses all over his face 

“Aigoo~~ my husband, very tired yet still work so hard for our boy. I am glad he follows you” 

Rose roast him. 

 

“Ehhh_~~?” Jungkook nose’s rubbing onto Rose’s nose, and hands tickling her waist as  Rose squirm laughing in his between his hands. “I am glad he remembers me, it has been two weeks since I last saw him. I missed him a lot” 

 

“Really?” She scrunch her eyebrows, and she laughs, Rose turn back to her food and she mashed down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter