Four

Mola
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, Mino can’t help but be more aware of Seungyoon. His cute little “hello” during the morning, how adorable his hair looks whenever he just woke up, how much he loved talking to him about anything and everything, how he would go straight home after his gigs to keep him company instead of drinking with the band. Everyday he felt closer to Seungyoon which delighted and worried him. At the back of his mind, he knows it’s probably more than Jiho would be okay with but wrong as it may be, it distracted him from missing Jiho.

Jiho finally called Mino after a 3 day absence. Mino felt like it has been ages since they last talked and he craved to hear his voice. The conversation was brief, Jiho seemed distracted. Like he called more as an obligation and not because he really wanted to call. He had to end the conversation after a few minutes saying he had to rehearse again and Mino felt ice in his stomach. He felt unwanted. Like he was the only one missing him. He was so miserable that he went to Jinu’s after a long time that night to have a drink.

No band was playing that night, instead there was a DJ and the space for the moshpit became a dance floor. The lights were dimmer and there were flashing laser lights making it hard for Mino to make out faces and look for the bar.

“I didn’t know Jinu’s is a club now.” He said to Jinu once he reached him.

“Another one of Seunghoon’s ideas. A little variety won’t hurt right?” Jinu said as he hands him his usual order, a light beer.

“Hyung, do you have anything stronger?” Mino really wanted to unwind tonight and he knows a light beer won’t do it.

Jinu gave him a worried glance. “Tough day?”

“You can say that.” Mino answered as he reached for the glasss Jinu gave him before he tended to other customers. Whiskey on the rocks. It burned his throat and warmed his body. Exactly what he needed. Mino wanted to stay by the bar, but he had to reject a couple of girls who asked for his number so he walked through the crowd to stand by the wall on the far end of the bar hoping no one else would talk to him. Mino bobbed his head to the beat. He liked this kind of music. This was Jiho’s kind of music. Great, he came here to not think about him but he still ended up relating everything to him. It was too soon for the whiskey to take effect on him so since it wasn’t enough, he did what he hasn’t done in a while now, he took out a pack of cigarettes in his pocket and lit one up.

“I didn’t know you smoke.” He didn’t notice Seungyoon walk over to him. He didn’t even know he was gonna be there tonight.

“Only occasionally.” Mino smiled at him and took another drag. He offered one to Seungyoon.

“Oh, I don’t smoke.” He declined which made Mino laugh. A rock god with a sweet tooth and who doesn’t smoke. Seungyoon keeps on surprising him.

“I would like to preserve my voice. I have other ways to… cope with stress.” Seungyoon said with a wicked smile and Mino didn’t need for him to elaborate. He was wearing a leather jacket over a thin white shirt with a very low neck line. The sheen of his sweat glimmers whenever the lights flash by it. Mino reminded himself to look away.

“I’m not smoking because I’m stressed.”

“Sure you aren’t.” Seungyoon smiled at him. They were standing very close to each other because you wouldn’t be able to hear each other over the music otherwise.

“So a Rockstar who doesn’t smoke. I wouldn’t be surprised if you didn’t have any tattoos.”

Seungyoon laughed at that. “You have a very stereotypical image of a Rockstar in your head. But you’re right, I don’t have any tattoos. You should know by know, you see me half all the time.”

Mino took a long drag out of his cigarette. “Who knows if it’s somewhere really hidden.” He wanted to take it back as soon as he said it as Seungyoon’s eyes changed into an alluring intenseness. At that moment, Mino got shoved rather harshly into Seungyoon breaking the eye contact.

“Hey watch it-“ Seungyoon was going to reprimand whoever it is that shoved Mino when their eyes adjusted and they realized it was a couple wildly making out. “Oh. By all means carry on.” Seungyoon laughed lightly. He was still holding Mino by the shoulders where he steadied him and Mino was holding onto the wall with each arm beside Seungyoon’s head. He was practically pinning him by the wall and he really should move now but he forgot why he had to.

Seungyoon’s breath noticeably quickened in response to Mino’s. Suddenly, his gaze flicked down to Mino’s lips and Mino knew exactly what he was thinking. He shouldn’t be thinking that. Mino shouldn’t want him to think that. Seungyoon touched his bottom lip with his tongue and his gaze flicked back up to Mino’s eyes. The move was so distractingly y that a soft noise escaped Mino’s throat. Seungyoon’s eyes burned deeper as he looked back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter