Three

Mola
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first week without Jiho was the longest week of Mino’s life. Jiho called 2 to 3 times a day and Mino realized that it was the highlight of his day. He stared at his phone so much that it started to irritate him. He should be able to live his life without Jiho. Yes he misses him terribly but he is also his own person. Mino tried not to obsess so much about the phone calls. Seungyoon did his part in entertaining him. He was constantly dragging Mino to his gigs so he wouldn’t mope alone during the night, or teaching him how to skateboard on weekends, the two of them even went shopping for clothes sometimes.

One night they were at Jinu’s, Mino just finished the mural and the bar looked so much better as confirmed by Seunghoon.

“See? This place looks so much better now. I bet we’d play even better now that we don’t feel like we’re performing on an abandoned warehouse.” Seunghoon said.

“YAH.” Jinu glared at Seunghoon pretending to be offended. He looked at Mino and smiled appreciatively. “He’s right though, the customers like it so much. Thanks a lot Mino-ya.”

“No problem hyung, I had fun doing it.” Mino told him.

“No props for me? I was the one who recommended him!” Seungyoon complained.

“But it was MY idea to put up a mural.” Seunghoon interjected.

“No, you just said to decorate the place. Mino suggested the mural.”

Mino laughed listening to their bickering, he realized that he was very comfortable hanging out with them.

“You know what let’s just settle this with a game of pool.” Seunghoon challenged.

“Loser pays the bill.” Seungyoon accepted.

“I own the bar so, I don’t really have anything to lose.” Jinu shrugged as they walk over to the pool table at the corner of the bar.

“You coming?” Seungyoon asked Mino.

“Uhh, I’m not really good at pool.” Mino hesitated.

“It’s fine, team up with me. I promise we’ll win.” He winked at Mino and he wonders how one can be so confident all the time.

Seunghoon started the game by pocketing two balls but missing the third. Seungyoon walked around the table analyzing the position of the balls while applying powder to his cue stick. After a few seconds, he must’ve figured something out because he smirked and Seunghoon groaned. Mino was watching the game behind Seungyoon when he bent over the table to take his first shot, exposing some skin on his back when his shirt rode up. Mino was so distracted by this that he didn’t realize that Seungyoon effortlessly pocketed the first ball. Mino’s throat was suddenly so dry he had to take big gulps of his beer.

He glanced back at Mino as if checking if he saw that and then walked to the other side of the table to position himself for the next shot. Seungyoon was now on the other side of the table giving Mino full view of his face as he took the shot. His face of concentration was so intense. He looked at Mino with a cocky half smile before he sinks the second ball as well. Mino downed the rest of whatever is on his beer bottle.

“Why do you even play with him? You never win?” Jinu asks Seunghoon.

“That’s what’s going to make winning against him so satisfying one day.” Seunghoon answered making Seungyoon laugh.

That explains why he was so confident. He played pool like a pro. Is there anything this man can’t do, Mino thought. He was feeling so hot watching Seungyoon play, the way he bends himself on the table with one of his arms stretched out is borderline . Mino shook that thought from his mind and told himself that it was because he had a lot of drinks already. Yes, no other reason.

As expected Seunghoon terribly lost to Seungyoon.

“I told you we’d win.” He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter