One

Mola
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They’ve been driving for more than 4 hours and Mino was tired even though he wasn’t the one driving. He looked at his left and saw Jiho looking excited as they get nearer and nearer to their destination. They just moved from Ulsan, the place where they grew up, to Seoul where Jiho just got an offer of a lifetime. He has been performing on the local underground hiphop scene when he was scouted by a big entertainment agency in Seoul. He was offered to be trained, complete with lodging and allowance and if everything goes well, he’d be able to release an album. Mino had complete faith in Jiho’s talent which is why he threw everything he had in Ulsan, to come with him. They’ve been together for as long as Mino remembers and he couldn’t imagine life without him. As soon as Jiho told him about the offer, he immediately searched for jobs he could find in Seoul. Being a freelance artist, he mostly worked from home and it wasn’t really hard to find clients since he had a pretty impressive portfolio.

Jiho glanced at him. “I know you’re tired Mino, we’ll just drop off at Jinu’s to get the keys and then we can go home and rest.”

Jinu’s was the bar where their new housemate, who was apparently some sort of local Rockstar played. Though Mino would be living with him, he doesn’t know much about the guy except that his name is Kang Seungyoon.

Google Maps led them straight to Jinu’s and as expected it was jampacked on a Friday night. The band was already playing. Jiho scanned the room looking for someone and then weaved his way towards the bar with Mino behind him. Mino glanced at the band as he walked and all the band members were around his age. Their music was a loud, driving rock and the singer’s voice perfectly matched the style, rough yet really y. Mino didn’t expect the band to be good but maybe he should’ve since one of them is after all under the same agency as Jiho. He didn’t notice that he had stopped following Jiho and was now just rooted somewhere amidst the crowd looking at the singer. He was kind of hard to overlook as he was drop dead gorgeous. He had fox like eyes that were busy scanning the crowd of adoring women at the moshpit. His dark brown hair was either styled to look like he had bedroom hair or he was literally just ravished on the backroom before he played his set and he was running his hand through it in a rather adorable way. His clothes were basic, like he knew he didn’t need to put much effort. He had on a white tee with folded sleeves revealing white slender arms. His black pants were so tight it didn’t really leave much for the imagination. His legs were so long even though he looked like he was just about Mino’s height. He gets why the crowd is going wild. He looked like a rock god.

Even with all that, the most amazing part of him aside from his voice was his lips. It was so full and so red and he’s practically making out with the mic as he sings. He was undeniably y, unfortunately he knew it.

Jiho only briefly mentioned that this Kang Seungyoon person is in a band, he didn’t specifically say which member. Mino hopes it’s not the singer. He finally decided to look for Jiho in the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter