Nine

Mola
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

True enough, Seungyoon kept his flirting “innocent”. They never kissed again but Seungyoon found other ways of being physically close to him as possible and Mino can’t seem to stop himself from doing the same. Mino discovered that Seungyoon is not the typical carefree Rockstar who himself every night which he originally thought he was. Sometimes, he’s just like a normal guy who wants affection from someone. He was ridiculously clingy when it was just the two of them and Mino likes that it’s only to him Seungyoon is showing this side to.

 

 

“How come Jiho’s always at the agency and you’re not?” Mino asked him one random afternoon while lying on Seungyoon’s lap on the couch.

“He’s under probation after he left in the middle of the tour.” Seungyoon said while absentmindedly playing with his hair.

“I wish I can take it back. I feel bad that he’s suffering now because of me.”

“He’s really talented. There will be other opportunities for him.” Seungyoon quietly said.

“Sometimes, I wonder if he was really going to leave me here if I didn’t break up with him..”

Seungyoon thought about it for a while. “It was a rare opportunity. Not a lot of trainees can debut that fast.”

“You chose your friends though.” Mino suddenly said.

“What?”

“You had the opportunity to debut, but you didn’t want to leave your band behind.” Mino remembered that this was one of the first things he knew about Seungyoon, even before he met him.

Seungyoon smiled quietly “I guess everybody has different set of priorities.”

 

 

One morning, Mino woke up early and was surprised not to see Seungyoon already in the kitchen. It was unusual for him to beat him downstairs. He started making his own coffee when arms slipped around him, he snuggled back to his embrace while stirring his coffee.

“There you are Seu-“

He immediately froze his words when lips started trailing his neck. Mino’s heart raced. He was about to say Seungyoon’s name when it wasn’t him embracing him.

Jiho murmured good morning into his neck, apparently not catching his nearly disastrous mistake. Mino’s heart leapt into his throat effectively cutting off all speech. Jiho turned him around to kiss him. Mino forced himself to push all thoughts of Seungyoon to the back of his mind; and he found that it was surprisingly hard to do.

Abruptly, Jiho’s lips stopped and he pulled away.

“I wish I could stay.” Jiho sighed heavily. “I need to come in the agency early today. I have to go get ready.” Suddenly he grinned playfully and pulled Mino upstairs into the bathroom.

“I thought you had to get ready. What exactly are we doing?” Mino asked, confused.

Jiho shut the bathroom door. “I am going to get ready.” He moved past him to turn on the shower. “And you’re going to help me.”

“Oh really?” Mino laughed weakly.

“Oh yes.” Jiho stripped Mino’s shirt off him. He kissed Mino’s neck and started pulling his pants and boxers and then took off his own clothes. Mino felt guilty looking at his eyes so he started eagerly kissing him back. The water felt good and he relaxed into the rightness of being with him. Natural and easy, and for a few moments, he let himself enjoy him with no guilt, no feelings of betrayal. He gasped when Jiho’s hands moved between his thighs. His lips parted as he watched Mino’s reaction to his fingers circling his tight heat. It didn’t take long before Mino’s chest was pushed to the wall while Jiho pushed himself into him. Mino groaned loudly with the pleasure of it as Jiho urged his hips into a euphoric rhythm against his. Within moments, Jiho’s breath increased to a quick pant and he clenched his hips satisfactorily with a deep groan as he came, Mino following moments later.

When they went down the kitchen, Yoon was finally downstairs. Jiho nodded to him, smiling happily. “Morning, Yoon.”

Seungyoon looked a little pale but he managed a casual smile. “Morning,hyung.”

“Now I am going to be late.” Jiho grinned at Mino suggestively, making him blush horribly. “You’re worth it though.” He winked and then left for work.

Mino glanced over to Seungyoon. He paled a little more while studiously drinking his coffee. Mino knows he understood what Jiho meant. Maybe he even heard them in the shower. He couldn’t remember if he was quiet or not..probably not.

“I put your coffee in the microwave.” Seungyoon whispered from the table. “It was cold..”

Mino sighed and ran a hand on his hair. “Yoon..I’m-“

“Don’t” He interrupted softly, staring blankly in his cup.

“But-“

He stood up and walked over to Mino. He stopped a few ways from him and didn’t touch him. “You don’t owe me an explanation. And you definitely don’t owe me an apology. So just.. don’t say anything, please.”

 

 

Mino thought that this was getting really stupid. He was being stupid. He should end this. But Seungyoon was so… He sighed. He couldn’t end it yet. He liked it too much. His addiction was too strong.

They were at Jinu’s and Seungyoon was casually sitting back in his chair, spinning a bottle in his hands. Seunghoon was telling him something and Seungyoon was laughing with him. His loose carefree smile was amazing. He really was achingly handsome. A few guys and girls around were working up the nerve to talk to him and Mino wondered which one would. Would Seungyoon be interested? Flirt back? He really toned down the flirting since their thing started. That thought worried Mino. He should. He should have more than what little Mino gives him even though that thought broke his heart.

Mino realized that he was frowning at him, at the exact same time he looked over at him. Mino tried to fix his face but he’d already seen. He slowly got up, and walked over to where Mino was drinking by himself.

“Hey.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter