Six

Mola
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung…?” Mino thought he must still be sleeping. Was he real?

Jiho smiled, he looked like he lost a lot of weight.

“What…why…how..?” Mino couldn’t form a coherent question.

“I can’t give you up.” Was all Jiho said.

Mino felt a tightness in his chest. “Hyung..” he choked while trying not to break down. “I’m so sorry..” In his head, he was more sorry for Seungyoon than for their fight but he wasn’t about to tell him that.

Jiho pulled him for a hug. “I’m here..it’s okay.”

Mino pulled back to look at him. “Your job?”

He sighed. “I told them I quit.”

Sudden despair for his selfishness filled Mino. One year…it had seemed an eternity when they fought, but with Jiho back with him, it seemed like a ridiculously short amount of time. “I’m so sorry. I overreacted, of course you should take it! Call them back! A year is nothing, this is your dream..” Panic was leaking in his guilt.

“Mino” Jiho quietly said. “They offered it to someone already.”

Mino couldn’t say anything as the facts settled in his brain. Jiho gave it all up for him. All gone because he couldn’t wait a year. What he did with Seungyoon… Tears finally fell down. “I’m sorry..I’m so sorry hyung. I’m sorry..” Mino repeated it over and over as Jiho simply held him, telling him over and over that everything would be okay until they both fell asleep.

Mino suddenly woke in the middle of the night feeling suffocated. He quietly put on some clothes and went down the stairs to the living room. Seungyoon still isn’t home. He sank in the chair and nestled his head on his hands. He didn’t know how long he sat there deep in thought and despair and guilt when a knock woke him from his despondency. When he opened the door, a worn looking Seunghoon stood there, supporting a very drunk Seungyoon. He stepped inside and half-dragged Seungyoon in the living room, shoving him down the chair. “There, all yours.”

Mino stared at Yoon in disbelief. He had definitely been a touch drunk last night, but he has never seen him anywhere close to this bad before. “What happened?”

“Uh, whiskey, I’m pretty sure. I don’t know, found him like this on my door step. Well, I got the idiot home. I’m off.”

“Wait! What am I supposed..?” He trailed off as Seunghoon disappeared through the door. “Great..”

He walked back to Seungyoon still collapsed on the chair. “Seungyoon..”

He slowly raised his head, his eyes squinting in the soft light of the lamp. “Hey, it’s my roomie..” He attempted to stand up but collapsed back on the chair, looking surprised.

Mino sighed and held out his hand. “here, let me help you.”

Anger flashed in his eyes as he looked up at him. “I don’t need your help.” He nearly spat the words.

Startled, Mino dropped his hand and watched him stand unsuccessfully. Mino sighed and quickly helped him steady himself even though Seungyoon didn’t want it. He sagged into Mino and made no move to push him away.
 

Mino somehow managed to get him up the stairs and in his room. He collapsed on the floor just inches from the bed.

“Seungyoon..” Mino lightly slapped his cheek. “Yoon..” He moaned softly, and then groggily opened his eyes. “Come on, you’re almost in bed.” No response, he was just looking at Mino, trying to focus on his face while blinking slowly. Mino had so many questions to ask him but he didn’t seem like he could talk so he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter